DX » Community » Reviews » Autobot Style Cuff Links/Buttons (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagoPoli on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product has a great quality and it is beautiful. I will buy more cuff links in the future. Or other products... Cons:I think there are no cons about this product. OtherThoughts:Maybe the DX should sell other kinds of nerd cuff links. For example, super mar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychickenbender on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Autobot cufflinks are well made and nicely finished. They have a nice weight to them and firm coupling. Cons:None really. Personally I would have preferred them 3/4 the size to be a little more discrete but they are no bigger than a normal cuff link. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikito on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice quality. - No imperfections observed. - Looks strong.+ - Nice price. - Good for a present. Cons:- Nothing important. - Looks strong... but not used too much time to confirm. - Hard to explain to all corious people what the hell are them. OtherThoughts:P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaquinbuonviri on 05/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks incredibly good on your cuffs. Great copy of the logo. Working parts are incredibly smooth and there is a good build quality. Cheaper than normal cufflinks. The swivel part is stiff enough so not to fall off your cuffs. Fast delivery for deal extreme! (y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndenham on 01/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These look good with a nice metallic finish and the cuff-link mechanism feels like it's well produced and not going to become stiff or lose it's spring. The autobot design is nice, not too flashy but if someone got a good look at them they'd know what they're seeing. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarrenm on 01/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bought these as a gift to for a family member for christmas, gave them and the recipient, who is into transformers, was very happy. To buy them at a shopfront would be more expensive. Cons:None OtherThoughts:A friend of mine has a similar pair of cufflinks, but one is aut... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections