DX » Community » Reviews » Autobot Style Cuff Links/Buttons (Pair)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadcs35 on 12/06/2013

Excellent cufflinks! They really do look like the real autobot transformer logo! The design, price and materials are all very impressive! I get compliments on these cufflinks every time I wear them. These cufflinks feel real solid, very good quality! great for anybody that loves the transformer series! I have no cons for these cufflinks! They are fantastic!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoPoli on 11/07/2013

The product has a great quality and it is beautiful. I will buy more cuff links in the future. Or other products... I think there are no cons about this product. Maybe the DX should sell other kinds of nerd cuff links. For example, super mario, green lantern, games, movies, cartoons etc... And other nerd stuffs too. The product, site, service, deliver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRARE1111 on 10/08/2013

Quality cuff links that I've used regularly for over a year. They are great value and look good. I'm constantly getting compliments from co-workers and clients on my unique cufflinks. French cuffs with unique cufflinks makes a great fashion statement. I just wish DX had more selections of geeky cufflinks. I have nothing bad to say about these cuff links.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Bought these as a gift to for a family member for christmas, gave them and the recipient, who is into transformers, was very happy. To buy them at a shopfront would be more expensive. None really. Personally I would have preferred them 3/4 the size to be a little more discrete but they are no bigger than a normal cuff link. I only wear them occassionally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjillogik on 07/09/2013

Bought these for the groomsmen at my wedding and they loved them! They look great and very stylish! Great built quality and detail on these awesome Autobots cufflinks! I own many pairs of cufflinks and these are by far the most unique and stylish, people were asking about them the entire day! None! Would be great if they came with 1 Autobot and 1 Decepticon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychickenbender on 10/22/2012

The Autobot cufflinks are well made and nicely finished. They have a nice weight to them and firm coupling. None really. Personally I would have preferred them 3/4 the size to be a little more discrete but they are no bigger than a normal cuff link. I only wear them occassionally but so far there are no signs of wear. You wont be disappointed in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikito on 11/08/2011

- Nice quality. - No imperfections observed. - Looks strong.+ - Nice price. - Good for a present. - Nothing important. - Looks strong... but not used too much time to confirm. - Hard to explain to all corious people what the hell are them. Perhaps including a box will be good, and makes easy to store them. It cames in a simple plastic bag. These look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaquinbuonviri on 05/07/2011

Looks incredibly good on your cuffs. Great copy of the logo. Working parts are incredibly smooth and there is a good build quality. Cheaper than normal cufflinks. The swivel part is stiff enough so not to fall off your cuffs. Fast delivery for deal extreme! (you're getting faster, keep it up!) - As far I discovered, no one. As far I know, this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndenham on 01/06/2011

These look good with a nice metallic finish and the cuff-link mechanism feels like it's well produced and not going to become stiff or lose it's spring. The autobot design is nice, not too flashy but if someone got a good look at them they'd know what they're seeing. As someone else described an autobot and decepticon pair would be better. Well worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarrenm on 01/04/2011

Bought these as a gift to for a family member for christmas, gave them and the recipient, who is into transformers, was very happy. To buy them at a shopfront would be more expensive. None A friend of mine has a similar pair of cufflinks, but one is autobot and one deceptacon. In hindsight, that is actually significantly cooler. But no regrets. I bought ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections