DX » Community » Reviews » MJ-836 HA-III SSC-P7 2-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set (4*18650)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrin22 on 09/04/2012

- Perfectly bright, enough light for fast cross country rides in the darkness. Good visibility and security while on the road. - Nice casing and wires, sealed battery pack, good protection from rain. - Pretty packaging, suitable for a good present. - Good thermal design, flashlight outer case gets hot quite fast. - Weak mounting bracket. Broke it on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynasher02 on 10/11/2011

Bright! Easy to mount/switch between bikes Long battery life Need to disconnect head from battery when not in use No lens in the head, just a plain piece of glass. Great super bright light - I needed it since i cycle a very very dark route with the full beam car lights from a highway in my eyes. This is the only thing I've tried that can illuminate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGCC11 on 03/13/2011

Very bright, low cost. The rating is for the light. Support is poor. Weak bar-mount bracket, broke after 2 weeks. Did not get the battery pack shown on this advertisement; came delivered with the rubber encased battery pack that did not have the fuel gauge. Light doesn't actually turn off unless you unplug it. No response from support email. It seems ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGCC11 on 02/05/2011

Very bright, low cost The unit does not seem to turn off as long as the power cord is connected; the bright green LED behind the switch is lit up, and I can'ttell how much power it's drawing when "off". So to really turn it off, I have to unplug the power cord. I received the cheaper battery pack encased in the rubber sleeve, instead of the one with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysquirrel1969 on 12/08/2010

The Lights are very bright and have a nice design, the battery packs are solid and the mountig system ok. The charger needs endless to charge the battery pack, charging current is only 0.8A not the 1.8A which are printed on the bottom of the charger. I have purchased two, but one charger was defect from the beginning, worse manufacturing control I think.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinguin on 11/12/2010

Very bright for my opinion. The switch of the Light has the following colors: green: full blue orange red red blinking: nearly empty. When you press on the battery, the battery voltage will be displayed for several seconds. While charging, the carger indicates red. When finished the charger indicates green. Charging current is only 400 mA (instead of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeenstijl on 10/23/2010

This bike light is very bright. It is suitable for driving in the dark even in the lowest position. Also I think that the heat conduction of the lamp is very good. This lamp provides enough light at the highest setting to illuminate the entire road even in pitch black. The bracket is not such good quality. Adjusting the angle of illumination is difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFatMat on 10/21/2010

Nice build quality on the battery pack, and light housing, the handlebar mount is a little light but if it breaks it won't be hard to mod the light to fit something else. Not 900 lumens, likely more in the 500-600 range. The low power is almost as bright as my friends 400 lumen (independently tested) bike light, but his has a wider spread as well. Mind ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections