DX » Community » Reviews » CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 4-IR LED Night-Vision (PAL)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZenosakis on 07/02/2013

- It is working nicely and can be put in places that no one can expect. - Video images are OK clear and acceptable. - The infrared LED is invisible, does not show the red light compared to most of the powerful CCTV out there with red light visible. - The camera infrared capability is OK and can see dark ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtostes88 on 08/01/2012

Muito boa a imagem para curtas distancias ate mesmo no escuro consegue uma boa imagem. Muito pequena facil de instalar, boa para uso interno de vigilancia, pode se usar com bateria e mesmo assim com boa autonomia. If you stay connected long a higher voltage like 12v heats up quickly and can eventually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartaJesus on 06/29/2012

A good price, easy to install and good quality of image, you can hide that easy, is good for distante images, the colors is excellent, you can make the camera invisible for other, because that is really very small. you can connect that in the TV, with a A/V cable. i don't know how turn on the LED's light,... Read more

Can connect its in the TV CCTV CAMERA Small design, very good.

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 10/16/2011

THANK YOU DX! Finally an IR camera that doesn't glow red at night advertising its own presence to all the criminally minded! Its damn small too Its damn small too. There's a couple of tiny screws on the back that could be used to mount it, but I ended up using 2 pot araldite to fasten it to an L bracket.... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bysickmind on 11/23/2010

The price is about 50% less than the local hardware store. The IR LEDs doesn't glow red in the dark (most of the cameras from Deal Extreme especially those with powerful night vision glows red in the dark which I found for annoying, I want my cameras to be invisible for the others). The sound is not ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bychiMol on 10/28/2010

you can hide it easy night vision is more than perfect in moment is more that you meed The camera is super small, super build quality , perfect picture ,super angle more than 45 deg === night vision i extra bright no cons for my use ,if you use in with 12v dc camera after few hours getting hot ...this ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections