DX » Community » Reviews » CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 6-IR LED Night-Vision and Stand Holder (PAL)
Customer’s impression:
не очень Cheap but great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymbix on 12/10/2014

камера показывает, небольшого размера... картинка не понравилась... т.е. увидеть что человек есть можно, а разглядеть лицо будет проблематичнее. и это днем, при номальном освещении, посмотрим как будет показывать в темноте. Read more

Impression:не очень;

0 0 0

• posted byG-Teck on 11/02/2014

This little camera is small (yeah really ), quite cheap, but perfectly do the job. Pros: - Quite sturdy: the case is made of metal, not steel but it's hard enough. The objective lens can be easily adjusted (the plastic lens support is screwed in the metalic threaded case ). - Easy to use: just plug the ... Read more

Impression:Cheap but great;

0 0 0

• posted bymammut on 03/09/2014

This little camera is very usefull in small Spaces, like a burds nest Box. I purchased "2.1mm 160-Degree Wide Angle Lens for Security Cameras and Webcams" (SKU: 15237), superceded it with resident lenz, and it was a very lucky strike. Can now see all that happens within the Box 10-15 cm below.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykusimuna69 on 01/31/2014

small camera can be hidden almost anywhere. very nice picture if thinks price / quality. it was easy to put in space where you want it to only one screw. indoor two sides tape can be used too. theres no power cable ready. if you dont know about electronics you shouldn't have this item work. dealex maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypieter615 on 09/07/2013

*Cheap *Small *Full metal housing an bracket *The image quality is quite good. The colors are a bit off, but that no problem especially considering the price. *Comes with a lens cap, so the lens can't get scratch during transport, storage,... *Easy to use, just plug in the video and power cable, adjust ... Read more

The packaging Outside Inside #1 Inside #2

0 0 1

• posted bycursedsnake12 on 08/30/2013

such an easy product to use and understand and a really great price, also mine hasn't broken for the 2 months i have been using it on the go and at home i cant think of any cons for everything has been working fine apart from when i first used it i had a little trouble but it stopped messing up after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytodica on 07/29/2013

It is a small color camera easy to use, only plug and play. The quality of the image, on daily light, is very good on CRT TV. In darkness the image is almost black and white and the resolution is poor. The IR led ensures only short distance illumination, about 2 meters. The sound is mono. The camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWapo1 on 07/14/2013

Easy to use. Good quality image for that price. It will be enough for those that you are thinking about. Enough color image. It may have a light to show when is connected. Is not necessary but it will help you a little. May have a high heigh, but isnt a problem, It seems more protected. I dont know how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfie1973 on 05/13/2013

This is a small, solidly constructed camera. The image quality is fairly good for the size and the IR lights worked as advertised. Operations for this camera is simple. Just plug in and it works! Focusing is simple, just twist the lens. Runs a bit hot, but does not affect image. The sound captured from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcus55 on 05/10/2013

Price is Ok. Quality for indoors it good enough Small, fits almost anywhere. Not black, so you can put on the wall, ruff or anything white. Have a mic, that's good, but I haven't tried yet. I got a little hot with 12v, but not hot enough to burn your hand. Not 420 ou 480 lines. It's not white. The infrared ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections