DX » Community » Reviews » CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 6-IR LED Night-Vision and Stand Holder (PAL)
Customer’s impression:
Great value не очень Cheap but great small spy cam não bom produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 07/04/2015

Pros: -small dimensions -internal voltage stabilizer -visibility at night and good sensitivity -audio microphone Cons: -strongly heated when input voltage greater than 10v (recommended 8v) -CMOS matrix has appreciable noise Bottomline: CMOS Matrix has real 288 lines (352x288). Focus distance near... Read more

Impression:small spy cam;

0 0 0

• posted bynander88 on 05/11/2015

At the manual it says that this camera works on both pal and NTSC devices but so far I've tried 4 PAL monitors with 3 different power supply's (6V, 9V and 12V). I even tested the camera with a. Ought vision goggles to see what the different power supply's do with the camera LEDs. My experience is... Read more

Impression:Great value,Cheap but great;

0 0 0

• posted by9292850 on 05/06/2015

Pro: small, very easy to install and use.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byEURICOARARIPE on 05/02/2015

not good product

Impression:не очень,não bom produto;

0 0 0

• posted by9011400 on 03/29/2015

The camera does what is expected, read the other reviews to get the full impressions of it. I am satisfied

Impression:Cheap but great;

0 0 0

• posted byku51vi7a on 03/09/2015

This camera is fine and its specification is good if you compare it to the price. The picture is charp and auto iris works nice, when light intencity is chnged. It is small and also 6 IR-LED gives good picture in the dark. It is easy to hide, when use it in the security camera.

0 0 0

• posted bytiloup63 on 02/09/2015

Marche parfaitement. Emballage propre. Fournie dans une boîte avec notice. fonctionne sous toutes plages de voltage prévues. Attention car en voltage mini l'affichage sera de moins bonne qualité. Les couleurs sont un peu pales. Normal car la caméra est aussi prévue pour le nocturne (6 led Le est... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bynickobelenus on 12/24/2014

pros: small and compact with easy connection ready to use out of box cons: couldn't get it to work on my full size TV but works on older small ones and the tiny monitor I am using for my project

0 0 1

• posted bymbix on 12/10/2014

камера показывает, небольшого размера... картинка не понравилась... т.е. увидеть что человек есть можно, а разглядеть лицо будет проблематичнее. и это днем, при номальном освещении, посмотрим как будет показывать в темноте.

Impression:не очень;

0 1 1

• posted byG-Teck on 11/02/2014

This little camera is small (yeah really ), quite cheap, but perfectly do the job. Pros: - Quite sturdy: the case is made of metal, not steel but it's hard enough. The objective lens can be easily adjusted (the plastic lens support is screwed in the metalic threaded case ). - Easy to use: just (... Read more

Impression:Cheap but great;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere