DX » Community » Reviews » CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 6-IR LED (PAL) -Silver
Customer’s impression:
Good price Great value Slim не очень Gran valor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesarros90 on 08/11/2016

es una excelente camara, sobre todo de tamaño chico como para esconder. se ve muy bien de noche. recomendable

Impression:Good price,Great value,Slim;

0 0 5

• posted byPegassus76 on 07/29/2016

Pros: Su tamaño compacto la hace ideal para ser ubicada en espacios pequeños, es discreta y de gran capacidad angular. Los sensores nocturnos tienen un gran alcance para ver durante la noche. Como camara de vigilancia es una muy buena opcion, barata y funcional, ademas incluye microfono, lo que a... Read more

Impression:Great value,не очень,Gran valor;

0 0 0

• posted bygringo555 on 08/23/2015

TODO OK. MUY RAPIDO ENVIO Y EXELENTE PRODUCTO

Impression:Gran valor,BUEN PRODUCTO TODO OK. 100%;

0 0 0

• posted bytursun33 on 08/16/2015

The camera was sent to Kiev after 2 weeks. The carton was folded, what was the inscription on the packaging. The product is not damaged, it works well. The lens that comes with the camera shows not too good image quality. A concave lens is not without special optics enlightened spraying. Not of I... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byManoRAW on 07/04/2015

Pros: -small dimensions -internal voltage stabilizer -visibility at night and good sensitivity -audio microphone Cons: -strongly heated when input voltage greater than 10v (recommended 8v) -CMOS matrix has appreciable noise Bottomline: CMOS Matrix has real 288 lines (352x288). Focus distance near... Read more

Impression:small spy cam;

0 0 0

• posted bynander88 on 05/11/2015

At the manual it says that this camera works on both pal and NTSC devices but so far I've tried 4 PAL monitors with 3 different power supply's (6V, 9V and 12V). I even tested the camera with a. Ought vision goggles to see what the different power supply's do with the camera LEDs. My experience is... Read more

Impression:Great value,Cheap but great;

0 0 0

• posted by9292850 on 05/06/2015

Pro: small, very easy to install and use.

0 0 0

• posted byEURICOARARIPE on 05/02/2015

not good product

Impression:не очень,não bom produto;

0 0 0

• posted by9011400 on 03/29/2015

The camera does what is expected, read the other reviews to get the full impressions of it. I am satisfied

Impression:Cheap but great;

0 0 0

• posted byku51vi7a on 03/09/2015

This camera is fine and its specification is good if you compare it to the price. The picture is charp and auto iris works nice, when light intencity is chnged. It is small and also 6 IR-LED gives good picture in the dark. It is easy to hide, when use it in the security camera.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere