Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycycletronic on 10/08/2013

* Very compact and easy to carry * No long wires that can get cut or pulled out * Good sound quality for the class of microphone * Great for laptops * Build quality is reasonably good compared to other PC microphones * Difficult to use on a desktop because of short wire length If you want to be the next Justin Bieber or Michael Jackson, you will probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykary1982v6 on 01/26/2013

Excellent build quality and great sound quality. I have been using (and abusing) this Mic for 2 years now doing moto-vlogging (kary1982v6). This mic has been slammed in the modular part of my helmet over and over and over again and the only reason I bought more was because I have more helmets.. original one is still going strong. none that I can find.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikcf on 10/02/2012

It's very useful to use it on calls with skype or other programs of voice calling, and it's perfect with a programs which can reduce the external noise. And what's more, you can configure it a lot with programs to transform your voice, and do some jokes with friends, or record video or audio files with pre-added effects. If you move it many times, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroook on 08/19/2012

-good price -feels like ok quality-might last for a while -just plug it in your computer and it works, anybody can do it Bought this because I couldn't hear my girlfriend over Skype as well as I would like. Especially when she sat a little back. When she plugged in the microphone I could hear her even less!!! It works if you talk straight in the microphone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeiseboy on 07/23/2012

This is a very simple plug in microphone. Holds its upright position in the laptop socket ok. Gold-plated connection. Small enough to fit easily in laptop case or pocket. Volume adequate. Much better than my built-in laptop mike. (Acer Aspire 5633) Very cheap. Took over 3 weeks to arrive. Sound is slightly muffled and a bit tinny, with that bottom of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBergmans on 05/03/2012

This is a very nice microphone, its a nice addon if you don't have a microphone on your laptop, it's very cheap and the quality of the sound that you record is very good! No cons, it could be a bit longer but it is great the way it is. You can't use it for your normal computer, it really has to be a laptop. But when you buy this product i think you ... Read more

Size compared to a deo bus The mic on my laptop
    0 0
  • posted bysskim on 08/15/2011

- Small - Twistable neck - Good reception - whoever I spoke with could hear very well, no complains at all - No wires to tangle - Build is not so solid - The conector is standard, but is slips to the side, there should be some tip that helps holding it in place I needed this mic because for some reason my notebook doesn't have one. So instead of buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraymon777 on 04/03/2011

This product is truly worth it's money. The build quality of this product is surely above average and I can only recommand anyone who needs a microphone to get this one. The sound quality of the microphone is great. The flexabilty of this microphone can really come in handy. The lenght could be a bit taller, but it works fine like this. This product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphauno69 on 04/02/2011

nice and small microphone, the type of micrphone you should use to laptops or EVEN voice recorders so they can record farther voices the first con is that it can break easily if you don't really take care of it, it's too soft and you can't move it too much actually is great because you don't have to buy all those expensive microphones when you can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKopzr on 03/29/2011

Works great, voip calls on my mothers notebook used to suck thanks to the built-in mic, which wouldn't catch the voice decently, this has fixed the problem Its small, quite discretive on the laptops side, and has a good recording volume None really Don't expect a studio quality from it though, its good for voip and thats all Cheap and does it job, if ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections