Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycycletronic on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very compact and easy to carry * No long wires that can get cut or pulled out * Good sound quality for the class of microphone * Great for laptops * Build quality is reasonably good compared to other PC microphones Cons:* Difficult to use on a desktop becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykary1982v6 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality and great sound quality. I have been using (and abusing) this Mic for 2 years now doing moto-vlogging (kary1982v6). This mic has been slammed in the modular part of my helmet over and over and over again and the only reason I bought mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikcf on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very useful to use it on calls with skype or other programs of voice calling, and it's perfect with a programs which can reduce the external noise. And what's more, you can configure it a lot with programs to transform your voice, and do some jokes with friends, or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroook on 08/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-good price -feels like ok quality-might last for a while -just plug it in your computer and it works, anybody can do it Cons:Bought this because I couldn't hear my girlfriend over Skype as well as I would like. Especially when she sat a little back. When she plugged in... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeiseboy on 07/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very simple plug in microphone. Holds its upright position in the laptop socket ok. Gold-plated connection. Small enough to fit easily in laptop case or pocket. Volume adequate. Much better than my built-in laptop mike. (Acer Aspire 5633) Very cheap. Cons:Took o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBergmans on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very nice microphone, its a nice addon if you don't have a microphone on your laptop, it's very cheap and the quality of the sound that you record is very good! Cons:No cons, it could be a bit longer but it is great the way it is. You can't use it for your nor... Read more

The mic on my laptop Size compared to a deo bus
    0 0
  • posted bysskim on 08/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Small - Twistable neck - Good reception - whoever I spoke with could hear very well, no complains at all - No wires to tangle Cons:- Build is not so solid - The conector is standard, but is slips to the side, there should be some tip that helps holding it in place Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraymon777 on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is truly worth it's money. The build quality of this product is surely above average and I can only recommand anyone who needs a microphone to get this one. The sound quality of the microphone is great. The flexabilty of this microphone can really come in h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphauno69 on 04/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice and small microphone, the type of micrphone you should use to laptops or EVEN voice recorders so they can record farther voices Cons:the first con is that it can break easily if you don't really take care of it, it's too soft and you can't move it too much OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKopzr on 03/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, voip calls on my mothers notebook used to suck thanks to the built-in mic, which wouldn't catch the voice decently, this has fixed the problem Its small, quite discretive on the laptops side, and has a good recording volume Cons:None really OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections