Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWOLFING on 08/25/2013

These headphones are just a class: 1. A pretty cheap price 2. Good build quality 3. Acceptable sound for the money 4. High-quality packaging 5. Soft cover 6. Long-lasting 7. Sit comfortably on your ears 8. Good noise reduction not found, except for a short wire (but it's my personal needs) These headphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysenhy on 03/28/2012

- It actually fits on the ears properly - Comfortable hooks that aren't loose - Good sound quality - It's pink. PINK! I bought this set together with SKU 51418 and 54783, the latter of which no longer exists. Both of those were below $10 and after trying out those, this set felt totally awesome. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrenoag on 08/31/2011

Sound quality very good! sounds well defined. recommend! Very good price compared to similar products in Brazil Som de excelente qualidade e bem definido. Recomendo! Preço muito bom se comparado a produtos semelhantes aqui no Brasil I think the cable could be longer, for me it was short Eu penso ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarfcord on 07/14/2011

The sound quality and volume is astounding! Lighweighted and anatomical. In fact, they are so comfortable that sometimes I forget I'm wearing them. The build quality is very good. The wire length is ok. Very portable! Well, they're stylish! They don't isolate the sound very well. It means you are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicemansquared on 05/12/2011

These headphones rock! The bass is well balanced and the treble is crisp. They are extremely comfortable, and I sometimes forget that I am wearing them. The cord feels durable and has separate wires for each ear. This is the strangest pair of headphones I've ever owned. The cord can be wrapped around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeifeer on 05/12/2011

-PERFECT sound -Very good fit in the ears -Loud as all hell, if need be -Good build quality -STYLISH, man -Cable may be a weeny bit short for some people I actually bought a pair of those around 9 months ago and they lasted to this day, despite several falls, impacts, even falling into water(!) and chlorine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlowbore on 07/01/2010

I ordered these thinking they were a bit pricey versus most of dealextreme's stuff but the reality is they are very high quality headphones. I'm ordering 2 more pair right now. Well, as others have said maybe the short cord but I actually don't like headphones with long cords as they tend to just get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPalezQkkeli on 06/22/2010

The elements inside are very light and produce a clear, but not stingy sound. The phones produce a rich bass and it's very nice to listen to. It's not a pounding bass, but a soft and round sound. The cable is way too short. It's barely long enough from my ears to my pocket. Could be 10~15cm longer (that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMelchizedek on 11/01/2007

Wow, they're really good earphones for the price! Nice design, too. Even if they are earphones (not earbuds), I could hear as much sound details (if not more) than with my iPod earbuds. The cord could have been a bit longer, but it's still long enough for me to leave my iPod in my pocket. I'm no expert,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections