Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWonttu36 on 12/09/2012

Nice, cool and really handy for iphone 4s. It is really good cover. You can drop the phone in to ground with this it will be safe. No cons at least with in this time. Doesn't fit well in pocket. Sometimes the order takes many days be for coming. Some product took 6 mouths to come in Finland but still they came. I use it a lot in everyday use. I also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinuss on 09/25/2012

This cover is nice, clean, good quality, resistent, easy to shut, easy to clip the iPhone in. The material used is made of plastic, but it looks sharp. You can shut the cover and its magnet by a twist of whilst. Can't think of any. It meets all my requirements. I've tested lots of covers before. Get it, the cover protects the iPhone perfectly. The build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDs_Extreme on 11/29/2010

-This product is far more superior than i expected it to be. -the iphone fits snugly into the designated area. -my one came with an orange trim on the inside which i thought looked very good -all the buttons are very easily accessible, even while the case is closed. this includes the silent button volume, etc. -for the price i paid i expected a low-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections