DX » Community » Reviews » Double Sided Plastic CD Sleeves (100-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The main reason you should buy it it's the price.. you can save a lot (200) of CDs and DVDs with this 100 pack of double sided sleeves!!!!! Cons:I have found no cons at all regarding this item.. the only con is to have to write too much in order for this review to be ac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonlive on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These CD sleeves are very useful because they prevent my CDs from getting damaged. Without these, my collection of CDs could be ruined in days. Plus, don't forget that these CD sleeves are double-sided: it's much more practical than having one-sided ones. Cons:The price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonlive on 08/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These CD sleeves are very practical for someone like me who has a lot of CDs and needs somewhere to keep them. They are cheaper than CD cases and let me save more space in the room than if I used CD cases. Cons:I wish it would be possible to choose the colour when placi... Read more

Double-sided CD sleeves Double-sided CD sleeves
    0 0
  • posted byGentlePersuAZN on 06/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It holds 2 CDs, front and back, so it's very useful for all those discs just lying around my house to save space, keep them safe, and just organize them really. Cons:These things are thin and loose. Without CDs they're actually translucent and unless you actua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfastenuff on 11/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and they hold two disks, I bought these as an alternative to the paper envelopes, which only hold one. Cons:A bit flimsy and there is no flap to hold the disks in, so they could fall out if you are not careful, which kind of defeats the purpose for me. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepixx on 10/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A lot of sleeves. Usefull - you can have 2 disks in each. Cons:The price is a little bit too high for those sleeves.. I would think those would be best priced at about 7-8$. The sleeves (both the white base and the translucent cover) are a little bit too thin. T... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections