DX » Community » Reviews » 7" TFT LCD Windows CE 6.0 ARM CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - Black (300MHz/2GB Flash/USB Host/SD Slot/LAN)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarsgm on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Does what it is supposed to Its cheap It runs well on Win CE 3 USB slotsCons:-Win CE To me Win CE is probably the worst operating system I can get my hands on, but thats a matter of taste. Battery could be betterOtherThoughts:Installed Android v.1.5.2 on it and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuidje on 03/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- It really do the job for basic stuffs, ie.: surfing the web (basic sites, nothing fancy like Flash animations, for example), viewing e-mails, talking in MSN, text and spreadsheet editoring; - The wireless antennae is pretty good and get the signal very well;... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspeakers on 12/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:it's fast, it's easy to use, youtube works, messenger works, it's very light, it's very cheap, it has wlan, it has easy settings, even my mother could use it almost instantly (she doesn't know much about computers) Cons:User manual has too small font. You can't read it at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKreibich on 11/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- The price is really great for what you can get!! - Can do a lot of things under Linux... WinCE and Linux works quite fast - Great gadget for geeks (mainly under Linux) Cons:- WinCE is not a good system for this. It cannot play Youtube, there's an absence of f... Read more

0 1
  • posted byJonn65 on 10/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice little machine, does for me what it is supposed to do. I can copie pictures from my camera/SD-card to an external harddrive so do not have to take a laptop on vacation. Internet can also be accessed but if you go to view real content it takes a while to get pages on s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDracovirtus on 10/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- it is very small and light weighted. - the wifi option works perfectly. - msn works. - you can view word, pdf, ppt, xls files. - many sites work. - power usage with wifi on is around 3-4 hours. - you can type/write with microsoft wordpad. - usbsticks are useable on this... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections