DX » Community » Reviews » 3.2" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm with Light Sensor Blue Backlit - Black (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafael82 on 06/19/2014

Very dim so its light will not bother you when trying to sleep, however you can see it clearly in the dark without having to reach for it in order to press a button: the dim mode stays on all the time (even though it says it has a sensor, it does not seem to turn off). It also has a dimmer so you can ... Read more

I guess it changed from blue to whitish (better) The best in dark when sleeping: dim and no button

0 0 0

• posted byMenasor2002 on 04/01/2014

Good visabilaty , easy to use great reading when sleepy in the dark. verry nice design wich i like anyways Times runs a little to slow once in 2 weeks needs to be adjustment few minutes well the first one i had this one i have to see if its runs slower to we shall see This is my second one first one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilipyg on 12/05/2012

Uses AA batteries. Large clear display, durable, good snooze function (have to turn the alarm off to stop the snooze) strong alarm sound, will get you up for sure. very easy to adjust. If you want more then an alarm clock, this is not it. for its single function, could cost less. should have three modes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMultilateur on 07/26/2012

Pretty clock with big numbers so it's easy to see the time from some distance. Has backlight for night and alarm and snooze functions who works really well. Has an dim rollup controler in the back and it's easy to set the time. The blue light only lights up when you press the "light" button ... Read more

clock blue light green backlit Blue backlight when push the button clock

0 0 0

• posted byshibaiken on 07/26/2011

Nice build quality. Easy to configure. You can switch the brightness level. Standard noise great for waking up when having important reunions. Snooze button, it delays the alarm for 7 minutes. It´s cool. Would be nice having a chance to plugging it into an AC adaptor. It´s great, low price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrabas on 06/10/2011

It is a good alarm sound; The numbers are big, so it is easy to see the time; It has a good plastic quality; It is not heavy at all; The alarm sound is good and it has the snoozing feature, so you can still stay in bed for some more minutes. The brightness during the day could be brighter. You can change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrew99 on 02/13/2011

Big digits, Cool looking blue backlight :) (when press top button) Not bright green backlight (there are two night backlight brightness levels), long battery life (even with automatic backlight) only 12hr mode, can't set up time to turn on/off backlight (only three modes-"always off", "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoNEman72 on 01/18/2011

-Very good build quality -Cool visibility and smartlite adjustment Spanish: -Bien construido, buenos materiales y terminaciones -Fácilmente visible y con posibilidad de ajustar el brillo -The instructions are somewhat confusing Spanish: -Las instrucciones no son del todo precisas y confunden -The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipolat66 on 10/30/2010

It is a cool digital alarm clock. It does what is has to. The number are visible by night although the light is "OFF". By "smartlite" you can adjust the color (like gray or green) of number while the light is off. Sound is higher enough to wake for me. Build quality is better than I expected. Easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections