DX » Community » Reviews » RICHUANG P36 TIR Optic 3W 80-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip - Black (1*123A/1*16340)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarmasport on 08/12/2013

very useful light, compact enough to fit in my front pocket for work, bright enough, can cover an entire room or concentrate and strobe in the face of a suspect. I sometimes work in the detention division and wont carry a large light because there is rarely a need, but on the occasion we have lost power or lights are broken out this light is there for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySherlock3 on 05/25/2013

This little torch throws out a lot of light for its size. It is just as bright as other torches that I have that are the same size but claim more lumen - and it is cheaper. The switch has a solid action and overall quality and construction is good considering the price. A great torch for carrying around in your pocket or clipping on your belt. Handy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhfoto on 02/11/2013

This item is compact, lightweight (~ 80 g with battery) and offers a lot of light, more throw than flood which is very fine for common use. Very good price. Body should be water proof. The body has several sharp edges, which makes this flashlight "out of box" incompatible to jacket or trouser pockets. I could polish them away, no big thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRangerRandP on 12/28/2011

Good Light output especially considering the size. Fits comfortably in the hand, but does not feel like it will slip. Small size, perfect for the pocket. The back switch is textured which is nice for finding it without looking. Uses either CR123 or rechargeable 16340 which are rather easy to find. The paint on the clip is flaky at best, pieces were ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDMoneyTT on 11/07/2011

This light is very well built. To be a generic high powered led, it is also very bright. Much brighter than the stated 80 lumens. A noticeable amount brighter than my Fenix HL20 on high, so I expect it is putting out around 140-170 lumens on a fully charged protected 16340 (which fits perfectly). I have two of these and they both draw ~800 ma on a fully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusichawg on 01/19/2011

First and foremost, THIS LIGHT IS CHEAP! This light puts out quite a bit more light than I thought. Built quite tough. Looks very cool. Easy to resell. Threads are decent quality. The light is on the blueish side. No o-rings. Pressed in tail cap switch. Not an easy to mod light. If you are a reseller, you can sell these super quick. (i do) Although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolfegil on 12/16/2010

Decent build quality, good light output, probably close to the rating of 80 lumens, but I have no means of measuring this. Light pattern is good and useful, not too spotty, good enough spill. Hole at the base of the clip makes it possible to attach a lanyard. The clip seems quite decent to me, it is fastened by two screws. Not very many things to mention ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaintje on 11/29/2010

- It's small - It seems to be of a very decent build quality - It has a belt clip - Nice hotspot with some flood around it - My rechargable cr123 fit perfectly - It's pretty cheap Well, it could always get brighter, but for the size it's not bad. - It has a glow in the dark clicky switch. Not really needed if you ask me, but it's there. It's pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycessna928 on 11/05/2010

-Tiny -Belt clip -Single cr123 device -Fair battery life -Light weight -Easy to use -Belt clip seems flimsy -Acrylic lens -All edges seem sharp -Grip checkering not aggressive enough for my taste -Strike bezel is a joke -No Lanyard hole Make this item sturdier all around, replace the lens with polycarbonate or crystal, up the led output, and add a lanyard ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections