DX » Community » Reviews » Super Bright 7-1 3W 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteg on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright light and works a long time without changing the batteries. Sturdy and well-manufactured but has one slight disadvantage concerning the attached cord. Easy to take with you, there is a holster for this flaslight available at DX to take it with you. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixmastamykl on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. Efficient on 1xAAA. Battery fits perfectly. It does not rattle. 30 lumens is only when the battery is fully charged and will last up to 30 minutes on 30 lumens and hours on 1 full charge. After that, it's more of 15 to 20 lumens. Does not get warm to to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexTed on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good amount of light, solid build, nice grip and very small. Inexpensive, good to have around when doing small jobs, you can keep it with your teeth! Cons:The light color is a bit purple/violet, not really white or neutral. I wouldn't say they're 30 lumens either, more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrophedra on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, cheap, cute little gift, This is a real little gadget =) One more little trophy to add to my collection One step closer to world domination Cons:not bright, at all, 3w seems severely overrated... But since it is such a small torch it will only be used to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphoebus16 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is bright considering it uses only one AAA. Uses only one AAA battery. It is compact and easy to carry. Not expensive. Cons:The clicker button works but moves around a lot. Not sure how bad this is, I had more of the same model for over a year and they work f... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaed81 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice flashlight for the price. It was much smaller than I expected so its easy to carry around. The light output was very good. Cons:The quality could be better. But for the price I cant complain really. It doesnt seem so waterproof, so using it on a rainy day is pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2bella on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has nice feeling, small, not too heavy, looks strong, bright, nice threads , good price. on/off button is at it's back an has 2 states, so you don't need to unscrew anything to torn it on in contrast to some other models. Cons:significantly less brighter than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyeote on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it's cheap. build looks and feels pretty solid. accepts both AAA and 10440 batteries. Cons:didn't work when it first arrived; but I managed to fix it. mine came with a scratch on the side, but it's barely visible. The tail-switch is made of plastic and is a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnake2004 on 01/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, pocket-sized flashlight. 1. Flashlight is very, very small. Fit easily into any pocket and can even get lost in it)) 2. Works on common AAA batteries, easy to find in any store. 3. Shines better than incandescent flashlights on. 4. Strong aluminum body. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGenchev on 01/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful flashlight. Ideal is to always stay with you. The light is strong enough not to stumble in the dark. Which makes more than perfect. Cons:My flashlight comes with a slight defect. Regulator is not doing good connection with the body. As a result, flashlight l... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections