DX » Community » Reviews » Super Bright 7-1 3W 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlondeboy on 05/08/2014

Simple single mode AAA non Li-ion torch. Nice weight, tail stands, bright enough without being too bright for domestic use at night. good smooth threads no o-rings not lubed uneven beam wobbly tail-switch begins to flicker if battery is not absolutely 100% charged Bought this to replace a nice LED torch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynexoide on 01/13/2014

There is not so much to tell about this torch. For me the most important point is that it's managed by AAA batteries. Light is the one expected for a 3W led lamp, that means that it is enough to see in a short distance in the dark. Quite robust construction. I'm not sure that it's a con: the lamp is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteg on 09/13/2013

Bright light and works a long time without changing the batteries. Sturdy and well-manufactured but has one slight disadvantage concerning the attached cord. Easy to take with you, there is a holster for this flaslight available at DX to take it with you. No cons except for the hole drilled for the cord,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidoo on 08/31/2013

Easy to use. Very practical thanks to its small size and just requires a 1.5V AAA battery. I was amazed by its brightness but the light pulling purple-blue rather than pure white. LED technology guaranteed a long life battery. Some difficulty inserting the battery because of the fit and attention to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPorkRhombus on 08/23/2013

1. The price !!!!! 2. Decent build with a good switch 1. Not at all bright (on a fresh alkaline AAA). I would hope that this correlates with a longer run time, but don't have the data yet. 2. No o-rings 3. I had to take a countersink to the body before I could put a battery in, as the edge had a lip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadsnake85 on 08/13/2013

+ Very compact + Uses only one AAA battery + Very light + Can be put on a keychain, pocket, glovebox... everywhere, and you won't even notice it - not waterproof (actually i didn't even expect it to be, but still worth mentioning it) - battery can not be inserted from the back, you need to remove the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrowbot on 07/13/2013

Good solid metal body. Lens held in tight. Strap strong and threads and o-rings seem to be good quality. Small lens size means harder to damage while in bag or being carried. Tail click button is recessed, so you don't accidentally turn it on unlike many other lights. Uses standard alkaline AAA cell.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadsnake85 on 07/13/2013

+ Very compact + Uses only one AAA battery + Very light + Can be put on a keychain, pocket, glovebox... everywhere, and you won't even notice it - not waterproof (actually i didn't even expect it to be, but still worth mentioning it) - battery can not be inserted from the back, you need to remove the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixmastamykl on 05/25/2013

Cheap. Efficient on 1xAAA. Battery fits perfectly. It does not rattle. 30 lumens is only when the battery is fully charged and will last up to 30 minutes on 30 lumens and hours on 1 full charge. After that, it's more of 15 to 20 lumens. Does not get warm to touch as it is on low setting. Handy and useful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlexTed on 05/01/2013

Good amount of light, solid build, nice grip and very small. Inexpensive, good to have around when doing small jobs, you can keep it with your teeth! The light color is a bit purple/violet, not really white or neutral. I wouldn't say they're 30 lumens either, more like 20. The front lens is in plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections