DX » Community » Reviews » Super Bright 7-1 3W 30-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap - Black (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Useless Value for money can't fit battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrautz0077 on 02/16/2016

Pros: Cheap, fair light cons: none

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bySteak64 on 01/07/2016

Pros: nice build quality, decent light, very compact form factor / (edit after regular use) AAA full power lasts long => I use NiMh AAA rechargeable (less power, still good enough) Cons: AAA hard to fit in => easy (alloy is soft enough) fix using the tip of a STRONG blade to adjust diameter. use)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystepanhasek on 03/02/2015

3 different AAA batteries can't fit inside. Inner diameter is too small. Otherwise looks nice and price is good. But useless if batteries can't fit. Crap.

Impression:Useless,can't fit battery;

0 0 0

• posted bycrystalnox on 09/29/2014

Pros: Cheap Clicky operated so it is easily operated by anyone Battery lasts a long time Cons: Not particularly bright, but sufficient for finding things in the dark

0 0 0

• posted byBlondeboy on 05/08/2014

Simple single mode AAA non Li-ion torch. Nice weight, tail stands, bright enough without being too bright for domestic use at night. good smooth threads no o-rings not lubed uneven beam wobbly tail-switch begins to flicker if battery is not absolutely 100% charged Bought this to replace a nice I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynexoide on 01/13/2014

There is not so much to tell about this torch. For me the most important point is that it's managed by AAA batteries. Light is the one expected for a 3W led lamp, that means that it is enough to see in a short distance in the dark. Quite robust construction. I'm not sure that it's a con: the lamp... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteg on 09/13/2013

Bright light and works a long time without changing the batteries. Sturdy and well-manufactured but has one slight disadvantage concerning the attached cord. Easy to take with you, there is a holster for this flaslight available at DX to take it with you. No cons except for the hole drilled for i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidoo on 08/31/2013

Easy to use. Very practical thanks to its small size and just requires a 1.5V AAA battery. I was amazed by its brightness but the light pulling purple-blue rather than pure white. LED technology guaranteed a long life battery. Some difficulty inserting the battery because of the fit and attention... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPorkRhombus on 08/23/2013

1. The price !!!!! 2. Decent build with a good switch 1. Not at all bright (on a fresh alkaline AAA). I would hope that this correlates with a longer run time, but don't have the data yet. 2. No o-rings 3. I had to take a countersink to the body before I could put a battery in, as the edge had a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadsnake85 on 08/13/2013

+ Very compact + Uses only one AAA battery + Very light + Can be put on a keychain, pocket, glovebox... everywhere, and you won't even notice it - not waterproof (actually i didn't even expect it to be, but still worth mentioning it) - battery can not be inserted from the back, you need to remove... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere