DX » Community » Reviews » 5.5 x 2.1mm CCTV DC Power Connectors (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavicente012 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the cheaper place where I have found them and they are just what I needed for my arduino projects in order to conect a different power source and not to need the pc for every use. They are small for arduino applications. Cons:You receive 10 and maybe y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are cheap, easy to use, no need to get the soldering iron out and fiddle with the solder types that always end up shorting out when you screw the back on, or find out your wire is too thick, or you solder them and forget to slip the back on first. Good firm connect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanita79 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little thingies. I use them for various wireless devices (Edimax, Airlive, Dlink) who use same connector. Easy to make "Power over Ethernet" or extending power cables without cutting them. Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:It is obvious, but they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskewcrap on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfect to most CCTV Camera power plugs! I used it to use several cameras with the same power supply unit! You can take normal copper cable and then use any power supply you have, no matter what connector it has. Quality is good and it's cheap! Cons:Ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevcdmen on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good if you are in CCTV busines, makes camera mounting faster and easier. Its strong cased so you cant dismantle it. Most CCTV cameras use this plug for power. Cons:When you once tight the nut for cable, its hard to get cable in again. Anything else is in orde... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterAlicSP on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works reliable. Build quality is very good. No soldering needed for fast application. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:The part with screws could be lower ... but this on the other hand works as advantage when applying heat shrink wrap tube to cover screws and provide... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybergerandfries on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When used with SKU: 44060, you have a very solid connection that can handle up to 1A DC without heating up. Price is right! Cons:Not weather proof OtherThoughts:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_connector is a good article if you want more information on this co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeponetas on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s simply perfect, I used it in many surveillance systems and it works just perfect. Combined with the female jack and a pair of baluns lets you use utp cable instead of the expensive video cable. And you can connect 3 cameras over a single utp 4 pair c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMr.What on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very common power jack connectors, matching ports are on many devices. The screw mount allows this to be easily used with many power supplies and batteries. Cons:The screw mount does not provide good stress relief. OtherThoughts:DX has a matching fem... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygm4quang on 10/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:5.5 x 2.1mm CCTV DC Power Male Jack Connectors. very good product, easy to use, great for cable management and quick connections. Cons:Fairly big, considering it is only used to connect to a power source. If it can be made to a smaller, more compact size, it w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections