DX » Community » Reviews » 3.2" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm with Light Sensor Blue Backlit - White (2*AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Loki4wd on 11/23/2012

Pros: Backlight control, loud alarm, easy to set up, nice design. Cons: The big button on top works only as a snooze button - to switch the alarm off till the next time I have to press this button first, then switch the alarm clock off completely and then switch it on again. OtherThoughts: Bought this clock for the bedroom. The ability to chang... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Albarreto on 11/16/2011

Pros: * White: Very beautiful device * Dark display: Veru useful for bedrooms * Sleep without a light boring you Cons: - Very dark if you want to use in desk (if you want a lighter display, you have to push a buttom) - Usefull only if you want it for bedrooms - Chinese AA batteries. I don't trust in that batteries. I discarded them and I put or... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rafaach on 05/02/2011

Pros: - Easiest to setup - It seems that it should not consume too much battery - The volume of the alarm is loud and clear. - The design is very modern - Compact. Cons: - Depending on the angle is a little hard to see the numbers. - 12-hours time format only OtherThoughts: Good and cheap clock. The Price is good, the battery seems to last long... Read more

0 0
  • posted by marceloz on 11/23/2010

Pros: Very good product. I enjoyed the soft green backlight that works from 10pm to 8am (its possible to turn it off). Its also a small product that easily fits anywhere. Since it runs on batteries, no problem finishing off the electricity. The alarm works in a nice way, it begins with a short tap and slowly grows. Cons: So far nothing. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by liamandagnieszk on 11/13/2010

Pros: Really easy to setup Looks quite nifty Should have long battery life Alarm is quite loud Cons: The display is much darker than it appears in the DealExtreme photo OtherThoughts: Bottomline: I bought this to have on my desk as I like the distraction of looking away from the computer screen when I want to know the time. It seems fairly well... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections