DX » Community » Reviews » 3.2" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm with Light Sensor Blue Backlit - White (2*AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemrek1 on 12/19/2013

It is functional. Large screen, back light, volume level is not bad. Its shape is appropriate for you not to drop it while you are sleepy. Price is not bad. Buttons are terrible, hard to press, as if they are not buttons. It is too bad that you need to remove your finger and press again at each time while you are trying to adjuct the alarm. You may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoki4wd on 11/23/2012

Backlight control, loud alarm, easy to set up, nice design. The big button on top works only as a snooze button - to switch the alarm off till the next time I have to press this button first, then switch the alarm clock off completely and then switch it on again. Bought this clock for the bedroom. The ability to change the backlight intensity is awesome!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbarreto on 11/16/2011

* White: Very beautiful device * Dark display: Veru useful for bedrooms * Sleep without a light boring you - Very dark if you want to use in desk (if you want a lighter display, you have to push a buttom) - Usefull only if you want it for bedrooms - Chinese AA batteries. I don't trust in that batteries. I discarded them and I put originals alcaline ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaach on 05/02/2011

- Easiest to setup - It seems that it should not consume too much battery - The volume of the alarm is loud and clear. - The design is very modern - Compact. - Depending on the angle is a little hard to see the numbers. - 12-hours time format only Good and cheap clock. The Price is good, the battery seems to last long. - I think has space in the screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloz on 11/23/2010

Very good product. I enjoyed the soft green backlight that works from 10pm to 8am (its possible to turn it off). Its also a small product that easily fits anywhere. Since it runs on batteries, no problem finishing off the electricity. The alarm works in a nice way, it begins with a short tap and slowly grows. So far nothing. It could be a 24-hours time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 11/13/2010

Really easy to setup Looks quite nifty Should have long battery life Alarm is quite loud The display is much darker than it appears in the DealExtreme photo I bought this to have on my desk as I like the distraction of looking away from the computer screen when I want to know the time. It seems fairly well built which was a surprise. It is of course ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections