DX » Community » Reviews » Paper CD Sleeves (100-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWelland on 06/28/2009

1. Fast ship. 2. Good quality. 3. 100 will last for a while. 4. Well packed. No at the moment. Isn't it necessary for 500 characters? Too much for 500 characters on CD sleeves. Should close enough now. 500 for Cons is really hard. Should be able to be cheaper since it doesn't weights much. And the package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypnpatrick on 01/25/2009

Great paper sleeves Does the job You get exactly what you pay for, and I paid for this, I got it! Item is great When ever I touch the paper sleeves, they seem to feel flour-y on my hands and I tend to have to wash my hands after I touch the sleeves so that when I touch food/keyboard/etc, it doesn't taste ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byafrothugz on 01/03/2009

easy to use can be locked you an just easy put the cd in and out without messing up the sleeve they are quite expensive about 25% where a bit torn when they arrived so i could trow those out 10% where folded wich i got fixed with a heated iron if you have enough money you could buy them or just go to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChobipati on 11/25/2008

+ Can be "locked" + They can store discs without problems in the way everyone expect. - The price: I can buy 200 in 4 different colors for classification at Sam's club for $10.00 - The paper quality is lesser compared to Sam's paper sleeves - White is the only color unlike the Sam's 200 pack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonwm on 11/23/2008

Good quality, it protects the cd from scrathes etc. They have a "lock" on the backside. They fit good. 100 pieces. I counted them and it was actually 100. not 99 or something :p The price is a little high for some paper and a little bit of plastic. Other then that there is nothing at all :)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexxion on 11/03/2008

-thickness factor: no bulky cases -good to send in envelope to your family and friends -100 pieces -see through window -none,none,none,none,none,none,none,none, -none,none,none,none,none,none,none,none, -none,none,none,none,none,none,none,none I got this item to ship our wedding dvds to all of our guests ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykendrew on 10/16/2008

Good quality cd cases Has a transparent window so you can see your cds/dvds There's a notch on the back to close the top flap A bit on the pricey side compared to other items on dealextreme Would be nice if it was waterproof... but hey its paper, not much more you could ask for Can get bent easily...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPierreBoberg on 06/26/2008

Good paper CD sleeves with transparent window and back paper clip for closing the sleeve so it will keep shut. The CD fits good and its very easy to close and open the paper clip. It protects the CD well from moste things except water. It´s not water proof, else ther is not so mutch to say about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarriosexy on 06/09/2008

Paper Sleeves with transparent window and back paper "clip" for closing the sleeve. The CD fits perfectly and its very easy to close and open. It protects the CD very well from everything. I don't think it has cons... They are just a simple piece of paper but they do what they are suposed to.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanguinary on 01/17/2008

-Cheap -Space Saving vs jewel cases -recyclable? -none, unless you count killing trees to store your cds/dvds hehe Much cheaper than ones that are available in my area and are much better quality. Mine came with the cut out tabs. Shipping overseas caused slight damage to corners but not a big deal. great ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections