DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Audio Cassette Adapter for MP3/MP3/Cell Phones/Ipod - Black (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBassiej on 12/09/2013

Simple thing, just works. Ofcourse not so good like direct aux. No battery needed. Just plug it in and there you go. Works in car, at home. the cable is verry flimsy, i think it could break easily so be gentle with it. But its still fine here. I really don't know how it is posible that Deal extreme can make and send all the products this cheap but i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorbo86 on 05/19/2013

It's super cheap. I mean you cant beat the price. It works BUT it has one issue. The only issue it has is the sound quality, I use it on my phone in my car to listen to books and music, and if you move the phone even slightly you get loud static noises and loud crackles. So the sound quality is rather poor, I suspect its on the cheap quality of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkate4all on 05/15/2013

it works great, you don't have to transmit radio so you don't have any problems with that. sound is better than I thought at first and it is really good considering it still is a cassette. No cons so far, the cable is a little bit on the thin side but it won't be a problem for most situations like from a car stereo to your phone on the dashboard. it ... Read more

Great Mp3 to Cassette Converter
    0 0
  • posted bycolacho19 on 04/09/2013

easy to use, very cheap, long considered cable. no need to change the stereo or make modifications to hear the music you like, which is very important for those who keep your car in original condition. the sound is bad, because sometimes makes a noise. This noise is caused by the mechanism, try to fix disarming and oiling parts but the noise continued.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavichum on 04/02/2013

Well, overall, it does what it's supposed to. It gives a decent sound quality. I used it with my iphone and 320K mp3 songs. The sound quality isn't as good as I expected but is decent enough for an item at this price. I'd suggest anyone to buy this who's looking for a quick hook to playing their music on some old cassette players. None really. Sound ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunborndevil on 03/24/2013

this is good solution for those, who have audiocassete player in their cars. the quality of sound is much better, than sound while using cheap fm-transmitter. So, i guess it's good enough for different music styles. I believe it has mono sound, and that's not perfect. Also the cord is attached not that good, and has no protection in damageable area.... Read more

Cassete Universal Car Audio Cassette Adapter
    0 0
  • posted byZalext on 02/21/2013

Great for my new old car. With this cassette I'm able to listen my music and GPS from the iPhone or any other Phone or Mp3/Mp4 source. No cons actually. Good and cheap for old cars. Great for my new old car. With this cassette I'm able to listen my music and GPS from the iPhone or any other Phone or Mp3/Mp4 source. Good and cheap for old cars. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydabadema on 02/14/2013

It´s cheaper than I though, a excelent relation quality-price, you can play it in both senses according to the setup of your radio. I haven´t found any problem with this tape, perhaps the quality of the material but it´s works perfectly It´s perfect to listen your music from an ipod, mp3, or any item with audio out. To use in a old ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomin1 on 11/23/2012

Works well with music players. Very useful. Sound quality better than with some FM-transmitters. Easily interfered by cellular network activity when used with a mobille phone, sometimes very annoying. I recommend turning volume up (on player, not on radio), playing the music and connecting the cord before putting the cassette into radio, because otherwise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacksoc on 11/13/2012

Works really well as an adaptor for my Blackberry. Really intuitively easy to use. Does not stick out like an FM modulator does, and becuase it needs no external power source, does not occupy my 12V power socket. Slight noise from tape deck is noticeable during quiet passages of music. Quality suffers slightly, and is limited by quality of tape deck ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections