DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Dock for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (5.5~12.5cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaninas on 05/16/2013

good product, shipping was about 3 weeks, it is very simple and easy to use, I used it on my LG Optimus phone keeps perfectly, so you will not slip even on bumpy roads cheap plastic corresponds to the price, bracket should be used on devices from 5.5 to 12.5 cm, which correspond to the reality, it can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynavaid on 12/25/2012

good product, shipping was about 3 weeks, it is pretty easy and simple to use, i used it for my Sony Ericsson and it fits perfectly , i think this can fit about every small device material is not too good, got shipped late, can be broken pretty easily i think this product is okay for me but i think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrTerru on 10/04/2012

Holds my Samsung Galaxy S3 perfectly, The suction cup is strong holds perfectly (I tested it in my car today on this really really bumpy road and It never fell), don't have to adjust it all the time as the cells/mp3 players slide in and out, The vent mount you can take off and put back on the clips from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhtcgy on 08/02/2011

Work as expected. I can fit my iPHone 3GS vertically or horizontally. I like how the spring loaded adjustment works. So far it is fairly sturdy. The plastic texture looks cheap, the clear plastic plat get scratch easily. Not the best looking mount. It is also kind of bulky. I wish there is a slimmer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjboto on 12/05/2010

It holds my iphone 4 very well (with a case, without a case is another story). The suction cup seems to be very good. The clamps, when secured to a phone in a case with traction, holds a phone very securely. The arm is very tight and does not move almost at all, even to a fault. Again its probably the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections