DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.2" LCD Digital Thermometer (-50~150'C)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byurkent on 05/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:. . . gives out the themperature very fast. In that case min. every 10 sec. I think it's usable for water too. If you hold the tip of the sensor in the water of a fishtank you can get the temperature. Or get the complete sensor waterproof with a little bit glue - ok. That... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVovanyum on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Virtually infinite life using solar battery. No need to buy batteries. In fact it is dual powered--first, solar battery, and second, small internal button battery (not replaceable, may be rechargeable with solar energy). Can be fit to a rectangle hole in a wal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFridge on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality plastic and general build. Display is clear and big. As soon as it has a vraction of light, it lights up and starts working - that easy... has a long probe. No buttons at all, just give it light... Cons:Only functions as a thermometer, no oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysikamikan on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's Solar Powerd! Never need a battery! - Works under any lighting conditions I tested -Very Accurate! -Long Cable Length! -You need no Batteries! -Large An Clear Lcd Display! -It Has a Large Range: -50-+150! -Very small Device! - Put it in boiling water, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveyisnaci on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is very accurate. I have been using it for my motorcycle cooling system. Length of the cable is very adequate. It has a battery inside, but even though the battery is over, solarcell works its duty very well. Cons:I wish it had a water proof transparent container for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmitryElj2 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All looks ok, working as described. Device have inner battery, so how good it will be recharhed after some time of using, I don't know. Cons:Wire with sensor is too fat, and it was impossible to put it outside in a small hole near the window. So, wireless is b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychanwy3 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had been using this for a while. In Canada, the temperature changes dramatically... I placed one of these next to my kitchen window, allow me to look at the temperature outside before heading out. Much easier than checking out the temperature on TV or my pho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragukj on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I got it I was thinking that it will not work, because it is so simple and small. But works fine !!! Now we put it on the tile stove and it shows the temperature of the stove in winter (around 60-70-80 Celsius) Interesting to see how hot the stove is. It can help u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUberhood on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Solar powered, goes on and on (even in the dark) -Resolution 0.2 degrees celcius -Big number display, can be read from a few meters (depends on your eye-sight really) -Temperature sensor is attached to cable, which means you can put this everywhere you want t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakcium on 03/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fast change temperature measurement(Displayed temperature measurement change on 25 degrees for 3 minutes). Can display temperature in .1 degree increments. Have solar power and wide range of temperatures measurement. Cons:I can't understand well how solar power work in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections