DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 1.2" LCD Digital Thermometer (-50~150'C)
Customer’s impression:
I am glad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/10/2014

Очень хороший продук. Необходимо менять батарейку. Видимо на морозе разряжается. Просто от солнечных лучей не хватит мощи. Read more

Digital Thermometer (-50~150'C)

Impression:I am glad;

0 0 0

• posted byurkent on 05/03/2014

. . . gives out the themperature very fast. In that case min. every 10 sec. I think it's usable for water too. If you hold the tip of the sensor in the water of a fishtank you can get the temperature. Or get the complete sensor waterproof with a little bit glue - ok. That seems not pretty hard to get.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVovanyum on 12/04/2013

Virtually infinite life using solar battery. No need to buy batteries. In fact it is dual powered--first, solar battery, and second, small internal button battery (not replaceable, may be rechargeable with solar energy). Can be fit to a rectangle hole in a wall or front panel. Precise. 0.1deg resolution,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIntelis on 08/23/2013

Very good display contrast and most important wide temperature range. Most of other thermometers are limited to 70C. Cable is long enough and quite flexible (silicon?) Slow response time. Refresh time is not constant but it's about 8 seconds on average. After using for a few weeks on my motorcycle engine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrFridge on 06/09/2013

Very good quality plastic and general build. Display is clear and big. As soon as it has a vraction of light, it lights up and starts working - that easy... has a long probe. No buttons at all, just give it light... Only functions as a thermometer, no other use. It's a solar powered thermometer with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysikamikan on 05/09/2013

-It's Solar Powerd! Never need a battery! - Works under any lighting conditions I tested -Very Accurate! -Long Cable Length! -You need no Batteries! -Large An Clear Lcd Display! -It Has a Large Range: -50-+150! -Very small Device! - Put it in boiling water, and it registered 98°C I would prefer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveyisnaci on 05/02/2013

it is very accurate. I have been using it for my motorcycle cooling system. Length of the cable is very adequate. It has a battery inside, but even though the battery is over, solarcell works its duty very well. I wish it had a water proof transparent container for outside usage, such as motorbikes. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmitryElj2 on 04/06/2013

All looks ok, working as described. Device have inner battery, so how good it will be recharhed after some time of using, I don't know. Wire with sensor is too fat, and it was impossible to put it outside in a small hole near the window. So, wireless is better anyway (its not a problem if there are many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychanwy3 on 04/04/2013

I had been using this for a while. In Canada, the temperature changes dramatically... I placed one of these next to my kitchen window, allow me to look at the temperature outside before heading out. Much easier than checking out the temperature on TV or my phone. My parents loves it. The solar panel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byragukj on 04/01/2013

When I got it I was thinking that it will not work, because it is so simple and small. But works fine !!! Now we put it on the tile stove and it shows the temperature of the stove in winter (around 60-70-80 Celsius) Interesting to see how hot the stove is. It can help us in summer in the car to check ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections