DX » Community » Reviews » RIS 99 minutes 870MB Ultra-High Capacity CD-R 50-Pack Spindle
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycdr2014 on 12/30/2013

first one I took out of the wrapper worked flawless. burned an near 90 min audio with 29 tracks burned at lowest speed just to be safe 16x. not many sites are offering these anymore. 50 will last me quite a while... ordered on Dec 1, arrived Dec 29 yes Sunday. being Christmas slow shipping expected but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrandNizzle on 11/13/2012

One of the few places to buy 99min media The price is good for the amount Lots of reviews to show that the media burns fine and works on Dreamcasts Shipped in bubble mailer with plastic lining on CDs. When I got it they were spread out and almost 1/3 were damaged or scratched. Would be better to pay ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleandrod on 04/21/2011

Great capacity, much over the usual. (pt-BR) Ótima capacidade, bem acima do comum. Very fragile packing, leaves last disk exposed. Arrived already damaged, but disks were OK. Printed face leaves little space for writing and is quite kitsch — bananas! (pt-BR) Embalagem muito frágil, deixa o último disco ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymechwarrior on 07/03/2010

Nice quality and audio tracks burnt on it was readable on my car stereo without hitches. Used about half the stock now and no failures during the writing process so far. Happy with this did not come packed in the plastics hard case. Was cling wrapped which may not have been the best way to ship it. Heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExcellence on 08/01/2007

-870+ MB -99MIN -High Quality -Works with LG DVD/CD Burner -Reads on dreamcast and playstation -Good for DIVX movies for DVD players -Spindle case -CD Face not blank, has company label and not much space to write stuff on. -found only 1 cdr with a small crack on the hole -Bit expensive I have recorded/... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections