DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-2 Cigarette Lighter Power Splitter with USB Output (DC12/24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytehnokraat on 07/11/2012

Good price, some appliances work with it (for example my Holux GPS logger with cigarette lighter plug) USB-powered devices are likely to have problems with this splitter. For example, when plugging my phone into the USB socket the phone detects it is connected. However, the phone won't charge. Instead,... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byprobability on 04/25/2011

It fits perfectly in the cigarette lighter (doesn't come out like other cheap stuff). I also tested the USB port and it also works good. It's very cheap, in a store this would cost you so much money. I would defenitly recommend this to everybody ! It even looks good. None, it really works good ! For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytihana on 02/04/2011

This is very good itema. Simply plug it into car's cigarette lighter socket, allow you to use more devices with cigarette lighter plug at the same time (like for charging mobile phone or FM transmission....) Car Cigarette Lighter is useful and convenient for you while driving. This unit takes 12V AND ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStephen76 on 12/27/2010

This unit takes 12V AND 24V, which is quite handy as I bought this to use in a truck. Works quite well, and being able to change the angle for the neck is also a nice, handy little feature. The extra USB port is also quite useful. The angle adjustment is a little loose, so it only takes a little bump ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections