DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter/Converter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybadmunja on 06/10/2013

these are exactly what I needed. My TV's HDMI ports were all facing outwards and the weight of the cables were damaging the ports. This product makes a 90 degree angle and now the wires point sideways and have less weight stress on the connectors on the TV. -The build quality and price are excellent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-these are exactly what I needed. My TV's HDMI ports were all facing outwards and the weight of the cables were damaging the ports. This product makes a 90 degree angle and now the wires point sideways and have less weight stress on the connectors on the TV. -The build quality and price are excellent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydf186 on 04/09/2013

Works great. I have purchased others for approximately the same price. I think this was a couple of bucks cheaper. I would definitely buy again! I dont see any cons.. works just like its supposed to. ........................................................................................................ Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 04/03/2013

Really solid build quality. Great product idea! Works perfectly -- especially with gold-plated connector ends ensuring optimal electrical contact and data transfer. None -- it's a great product! I use this to connect off the side of my LED TV, so as to minimize the appearance of cable clutter. The image ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

It is very cheap and tottaly worth the price! Its very easy to use and it seems to have a good connector. Seems to be strong enough. Nice solution for people needing space because of the large connector hdmi cables has. Be careful, if you connect too many of them, you might get some lost signal and bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexcasagrande on 10/21/2012

Good quality product. Fits well do HDMI port, not too tight or too loose. Simple gadget with decent building quality. None. Maybe the price, but this depends on where you live. Here in Brazil some adapters are not too easy to find. Here at DX all of them are available. No worries about going from store ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoozh on 08/15/2012

- Study design - gold plated connectors (less 'noise') - no-nonsense design - none so far i bought this adapter together with a flat 90 degree adapter to connect a HD screen to my laptop, when i'm at home. i got it hooked up now and it works perfectly and makes sure my cable doesn't have to make a sharp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetgalim on 08/04/2012

It's working It's working just fine Looks like a quality item Nothing I can think of... It's a simple 90 degree adapter. I used a hanging system for very thin TVs on my not-so-thin-old LCD that had the connectors facing back. Used the 90 degree adaptor to be able to connect my laptop. Works good. My ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzOnVolga on 01/09/2012

+ No loss in signal quality + Now I can use my device and put it closer to the wall + Very easy to install + Well build quality + Gold plated (although I could not very of course if it's real gold) + Small size I cannot think of any real cons here. It is a bit small and light weighted, compared to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzoranzr on 12/22/2011

Decent build for price. Can be used for cameras, tablets, smart phones,... Works as expected. "Gold" Plated. Good Build Quality. Video and audio works well. It could be a little bit cheaper. The angle should be opposite to this for my Samsung TV... I don’t think it’d be easily crushed or deformed.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections