DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter/Converter
Customer’s impression:
Very good muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarx20 on 08/18/2015

produto muito bom, prefeito para conectar na tv com pouco espaço na parte de traz.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byGargadoun on 02/27/2015

GOOD QUALLITY. GREAT GADGET. MADE MY LIFE EASIER.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybadmunja on 06/10/2013

these are exactly what I needed. My TV's HDMI ports were all facing outwards and the weight of the cables were damaging the ports. This product makes a 90 degree angle and now the wires point sideways and have less weight stress on the connectors on the TV. -The build quality and price are Very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

-these are exactly what I needed. My TV's HDMI ports were all facing outwards and the weight of the cables were damaging the ports. This product makes a 90 degree angle and now the wires point sideways and have less weight stress on the connectors on the TV. -The build quality and price are Very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydf186 on 04/09/2013

Works great. I have purchased others for approximately the same price. I think this was a couple of bucks cheaper. I would definitely buy again! I dont see any cons.. works just like its supposed Great for the price. and shipping is free. Works great. I have purchased others for approximately the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 04/03/2013

Really solid build quality. Great product idea! Works perfectly -- especially with gold-plated connector ends ensuring optimal electrical contact and data transfer. None -- it's a great product! I use this to connect off the side of my LED TV, so as to minimize the appearance of cable clutter. is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

It is very cheap and tottaly worth the price! Its very easy to use and it seems to have a good connector. Seems to be strong enough. Nice solution for people needing space because of the large connector hdmi cables has. Be careful, if you connect too many of them, you might get some lost signal 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexcasagrande on 10/21/2012

Good quality product. Fits well do HDMI port, not too tight or too loose. Simple gadget with decent building quality. None. Maybe the price, but this depends on where you live. Here in Brazil some adapters are not too easy to find. Here at DX all of them are available. No worries about going from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoozh on 08/15/2012

- Study design - gold plated connectors (less 'noise') - no-nonsense design - none so far i bought this adapter together with a flat 90 degree adapter to connect a HD screen to my laptop, when i'm at home. i got it hooked up now and it works perfectly and makes sure my cable doesn't have to make... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetgalim on 08/04/2012

It's working It's working just fine Looks like a quality item Nothing I can think of... It's a simple 90 degree adapter. I used a hanging system for very thin TVs on my not-so-thin-old LCD that had the connectors facing back. Used the 90 degree adaptor to be able to connect my laptop. Works good.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere