DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter/Converter
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-these are exactly what I needed. My TV's HDMI ports were all facing outwards and the weight of the cables were damaging the ports. This product makes a 90 degree angle and now the wires point sideways and have less weight stress on the connectors on the TV. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydf186 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great. I have purchased others for approximately the same price. I think this was a couple of bucks cheaper. I would definitely buy again! Cons:I dont see any cons.. works just like its supposed to. ............................................................ Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really solid build quality. Great product idea! Works perfectly -- especially with gold-plated connector ends ensuring optimal electrical contact and data transfer. Cons:None -- it's a great product! OtherThoughts:I use this to connect off the side of my LED TV, so as t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and tottaly worth the price! Its very easy to use and it seems to have a good connector. Seems to be strong enough. Nice solution for people needing space because of the large connector hdmi cables has. Cons:Be careful, if you connect too many of them,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexcasagrande on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality product. Fits well do HDMI port, not too tight or too loose. Simple gadget with decent building quality. Cons:None. Maybe the price, but this depends on where you live. Here in Brazil some adapters are not too easy to find. Here at DX all of them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoozh on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Study design - gold plated connectors (less 'noise') - no-nonsense design Cons:- none so far OtherThoughts:i bought this adapter together with a flat 90 degree adapter to connect a HD screen to my laptop, when i'm at home. i got it hooked up now and it works perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetgalim on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's working It's working just fine Looks like a quality item Cons:Nothing I can think of... It's a simple 90 degree adapter. OtherThoughts:I used a hanging system for very thin TVs on my not-so-thin-old LCD that had the connectors facing back. Used the 90 deg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzOnVolga on 01/09/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ No loss in signal quality + Now I can use my device and put it closer to the wall + Very easy to install + Well build quality + Gold plated (although I could not very of course if it's real gold) + Small size Cons:I cannot think of any real cons here. It is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoranzr on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent build for price. Can be used for cameras, tablets, smart phones,... Works as expected. "Gold" Plated. Good Build Quality. Video and audio works well. Cons:It could be a little bit cheaper. The angle should be opposite to this for my Samsung TV... OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiki7 on 12/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, nicely build, good quality, tight connection. Cons:The male connector is build in wrong way...It wont fit most TVs, it is build opposite way. OtherThoughts:Make sure how your connectors are placed on the TV before buying. I didn't paid enough atten... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections