DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Analogue Stick Cover Cap for PSP 1000 - Grey (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPnyik on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on the PSP. Just push it into position and will stay there. Have been using it for several weeks without problem (still using the first one out of 5 that came in the package) Cons:The only con would be the material which it´s made of. It´s hard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyonito on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great replace, fits perfectly on mine PSP-1000. The plastic has nice quality and it's comfortable like the original one. With a five-pack like this you won't need to buy any other. For me, the grey cap on the black piano PSP looks nice. Cons:No cons at all, ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDabeMaguro on 01/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:same size as origional, cool new color, grippy texture, good fit. Works as a very nice replcement if you have lost your joystick. Cons:not exactly a tight fit. This seems to come off from time to time. I used a tad bit of adhesive on teh side of the shaft and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections