DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Analogue Stick Cover Cap for PSP 1000 - Grey (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPnyik on 09/27/2013

Fits perfectly on the PSP. Just push it into position and will stay there. Have been using it for several weeks without problem (still using the first one out of 5 that came in the package) The only con would be the material which it´s made of. It´s hard plastic instead of rubber or rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRyonito on 05/29/2011

Great replace, fits perfectly on mine PSP-1000. The plastic has nice quality and it's comfortable like the original one. With a five-pack like this you won't need to buy any other. For me, the grey cap on the black piano PSP looks nice. No cons at all, maybe it could be a 100-pack with the same price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDabeMaguro on 01/10/2011

same size as origional, cool new color, grippy texture, good fit. Works as a very nice replcement if you have lost your joystick. not exactly a tight fit. This seems to come off from time to time. I used a tad bit of adhesive on teh side of the shaft and it seems to hold very nicely. The material is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections