DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement 141X Laser Lens for Xbox 360
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygatomuerto on 05/15/2014

my old xbox wasn't reading discs, so the best way to get it like new, was this replacement, is so cheap!! just follow tutorials in youtube to how to install it, is very easy, just keep in mind to take out a little solder before install it. i dont see any cons at this moment, it read discs like a new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauricioLara on 03/05/2013

i bought this laser replacement for my xbox 360 fat edition (the old one with HDMI), but i did not have any kwowledge about how to solder inside the console, but i search in youtube and bang, there was, so easy to install, you must take out a little point of solder before you replace the original one,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydangauer on 02/16/2012

Works perfectly right out of the box Low cost compared to other websites Packaged very safely in boxes and then again in bubble rapped envalope. Free shipping Static solder already removed so lens is shipped ready to install Shipping did take quite a while but it is coming from Hong Kong so that was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytony1999it on 02/02/2012

Replace the original exaust laser group of your fat XBOX360. Perfectly compatible with liteon drive, fat version. No more disk read issues!! Very cheap. GREAT SPARE PART!!! You must know how to open XBOX, how to replace it. It's also necessary to have a good manual and technical skill in order to avoid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCptCronic on 12/31/2011

Cheap! Easy to install!! Gets Xbox back to full reading capabilities! Took a while to get here!! Waiting time kills!!! No instructions! If you are looking for an inexpensive way to replace your broken laser then go for this!!! Great price and quality!! Got everything back to normal!!! I would recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShoeb on 08/06/2011

This is the cheapest replacement you can find on the internet. Looks original . No more drive related issues. fixes errors such as open tray, game skipping,clean the disc etc errors. easy fix , just have some common sense. No cons at all. May be a problem to remove the anti-static solder from lens but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystog95 on 08/03/2011

A replacement spare good to have when you have DVDrom read issue for XBox 360 owners who have Benq/LiteOn phat Drive. Mus have Item Equivalent to light bulb which generally have a life span and needs replacement. Not expensive to stock and is definately cheaper than replacing the entire dvdrom. The waiting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWanhapieru on 07/30/2011

Lot cheaper than whole drive, easy to chance it yourself. "Backup" games works again...you can found videos on youtube how to open your xbox 360 and chance the laser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMissjiWwh8&feature=related remember to clear the soldering points before installling (no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueNZ on 07/12/2011

Plug and play, perfect operation in BenQ and LiteOn DVD-ROM drives. Longest part of the install was waiting for my soldering iron to warm up to remove the solder from the anti static point. None at all, just read this and other reviews that clarify the removal of the solder on the anti static point and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelisagotz on 05/27/2011

- Restores the full Xbox 360 capacity of reading discs. - Price is ridiculously low (here in brazil it's like 40 bucks) - Relatively easy to install - Easy to de-solder ball - It arrived here faster than i thought it would. (15 days) Attention here. There's a con about installing it. When you are gonna ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections