DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Multimedia Infrared IR Remote Controller with USB Receiver for PC/Laptop (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynedk0 on 04/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Does exactly what it should * Works out of the box (at least for Windows 7) - just mount the battery and put the dongle into the usb port of the pc. * Convenient * Feels ok, stable remote device * Works with no hassle from 2.5 - 3 m distance Cons:I really do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectriac on 01/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little remote produces standard ASCII commands. I have written a media player which works perfectly with this remote. label14.Text = "Key = " + e.KeyValue.ToString(); if (e.KeyValue == 13) navigate(); //Enter if (e.KeyValue == 32 || e.KeyValue =... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynicolaspolti on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just plug and play, excelent working. ideal for movies playing in the computer. the reception is ok it cames with a winamp button it can be used as a presentation tool delivery time to argentina: 17 days Cons:the "power" button must be harder, so, if you acciden... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArukk on 06/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works well, as long as you don't block the signal in any way. It came with a F to M USB extension cable, which i'm assuming is so that you can keep the reciever and remote within view of each other when there aren't any visable USB ports available :P Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynosegoblin on 04/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+Works straight out of the box in windows XP and also in windows 7 +Works straight out of the box with XBMC (win XP version) and finally giving me the opportunity to just lie down on my bed and control the playback from there Cons:- I had some major difficulties opening t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliohm on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent price. Very simple to install and use. Installation cannot be easier. Just plug-and-play. Windows 7/Vista already has native ready to use drivers. Works out-of-the-box. You can control the keyboard navigational keys (up,down,left,right) or the mouse... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeepcoding on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ very cheap + battery for remote control included + very easy to use (just plug in) + cursor can be remote controlled + IR receiver is quite small + comes in a package + USB extension cable included (though it's a little bit short) Cons:- looks and feels cheap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectriac on 11/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No software set up. Sends standard ASCII commands to machine for Arrow Commands, Enter, Page Up, Page Down, Backspace etc. Cons:About product None. Shipping is too slow! Email correspondence take over a week to get an answer. This is a deal killer for me. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNojdel on 11/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does exactly what it claims to do. Simple to operate and install. Build quality is better than you would expect considering the price. The instruction sheet is clear and concise. Cons:Delivery was slow, nearly 5 weeks. A small drawstring bag to keep all the bits... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections