DX » Community » Reviews » Inception Stainless Steel Spinning Top Totem with Plastic Dice
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiegohp on 06/26/2014

is very easy to clean, to save and loks like the one that is in the movie, is very thin so you can cary to any pleace like comicon there is some people that don´t know about the movie, ther´s just no easy way that you can make a hole to put it on your keys is very hard to find another so if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadhatter90 on 06/17/2014

Very good replica, both the spinning top and the die seem perfectly finished and very well manufactured . The spinning top spins properly too, just like in the movie. They come within a little bag made of some sort of velvet, which is also nice. Maybe a bit expensive, but it's an Inception movie replica,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygimsin on 04/25/2014

they come with a little black pouch. in the movie the top spins at most 45 seconds i think in one of the scenes this top i have has spin for near 2 minutes before! and almost every time over a minute! awesome :) the dice isn't rigged to land on one side! , cant find many cons with these :P blown away ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjtor92 on 01/22/2014

Great replica. Perfect, like the movie. The dice has no trick but it is cool Maybe a little bit tinny Me parece genial, la peonza esta genial, un poco pequeña, pero así es como es en la peli, es fantática. Y el dado, no está trucado, pero también es identico. Son dos replicas ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysociaalgeval on 12/02/2013

A nice replica of the totem and dice used in the movie 'Inception'. It is delivered in a nice luxury small bag. On the totem the movie name 'inception' has been engraved. On the bag the movie name is printed. One of the knot protectors of the small carrying bag was broken upon arrival by mail. There ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byLuckyNeo on 11/17/2013

+ spinning totem + spins very good - according to the movie the dice should be gaffed but it is not - dice is too ordinary - I don't like the "Inception" writing on the bottom of the spinning totem I just thought it would be nice to have such cool things. Spinning totem is very good and I use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybiuka on 10/28/2013

Greate! Simply a greate item for real Inception Movie fans! A very well quality and functionaless. I've bought this for my husband, he likes Inception movie a lot and watched over and over again. He was very happy to get such a small but super realistic present! None. I'ts a little bit expensive, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmazoni on 10/21/2013

Nice package. You get one black plush bag with dice and spinning top. Dice is usable, not loaded. Quick shipping. Product description was accurate. Quality manufacturing. It's slightly smaller than I think it would be, but I should check dimensions - so, it's my mistake, not seller's. Everything else ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjleonp on 10/08/2013

durable, good weight and shape, it still standing about 2 mins in the appropiate surface, the dice is actually an usable dice (because is not loaded), the dice looks exactly as look in the movie. The color of the top is not accurate, it looks darker in the movie, the dice is not loaded (but can do it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychizhovalexey on 09/17/2013

A quality souvenir from a good movie. The truth is the money is not worth it, somehow expensive. But the gift is good. Pleasant touching sensation. In a small velvet bag. Also work quite well as Volcheck and game cube! I am very pleased and happy buying expensive though. Strong price is high, this is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections