DX » Community » Reviews » Inception Stainless Steel Spinning Top Totem with Plastic Dice
Customer’s impression:
nice Quality cool Impressive toy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxtense on 08/10/2015

the splinner is awesome!

Impression:cool,Awesome quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymoondark89 on 04/01/2015

Pros: The spinning top looks perfect and has a lovely weight to it Cons: The dice seems a little cheap, but doesnt really matter as this isnt what you buy the set for. Overall: Fantastic gift for fans of inception. The spinning top is perfect.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by77sammy on 03/19/2015

Looks like the one in the movie. The Dice is a standard not loaded like the movie.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byefecamci on 02/14/2015

PROS: High quality material. Successful surface finishing. Product in right size, right weight. It turns for a long time so that you cannot decide quickly whether you are in a dream or not=). CONS: The word 'INCEPTION' below the totem is really unnecessary. It gives an amateur appearance to a but... Read more

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

The package comes with a top and a given, are of good quality both, ideal to give away to children. No cons I recommend.

Impression:cool,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymully180 on 01/12/2015

Pros, the top works, looks exactly like the one in the movie in use and spins for surprisingly long, dice is just a extra + to the pack. comes with a handy bag to hold them. Cons: i kind of wished they didn't have Inception written on the top as it takes away from it's looks. Overall: well worth... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bybpme1 on 12/23/2014

Nice small stocking filler for fans of the movie. The spinning top spins for a long long time. Very happy and sure to make others happy. They come in a small presentation bag which is nicely made also.

Impression:cool,Quality,toy;

0 0 0

• posted bydfgarrido on 12/05/2014

Para los muy fans de la pelicula, un bueno recuerdo. se ven bien y vienen presentados en una bolsita, no hay mucho mas que destacar o echar en falta, es lo que es.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlosUnchained on 11/27/2014

I use it all over the day, quite good quality, weight and feeling. I'll definetly will be buying more of this!

Impression:in love;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegohp on 06/26/2014

is very easy to clean, to save and loks like the one that is in the movie, is very thin so you can cary to any pleace like comicon there is some people that don´t know about the movie, ther´s just no easy way that you can make a hole to put it on your keys is very hard to find another a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere