DX » Community » Reviews » Inception Stainless Steel Spinning Top Totem with Plastic Dice
Customer’s impression:
nice Quality cool Cheap Poor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10621577 on 10/16/2016

Pros: The top is exactly what I expected, Spins for a long time, Well balanced, Great Price Cons: None This is exactly what I expected, after reading some reviews I was a little unsure what I would be getting, the top is well balanced and heaving for the small size, I tried one out and it wobbled... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjwice on 10/02/2016

Pros: Spinner is directly recognized as from the movie, certain with the inscription. Packing is very nice. Cons:Dice is not recognized by most receivers as from the movie inception. People who get this as present throw away the metal holder, and put the spinner in their pocket. So it can be sold... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by10538485 on 09/08/2016

esta bien de caracteristicas es tal cual se ve en la foto contras no llego para el día que lo necesiteba

1 0 2

• posted bymetafisica on 07/02/2016

The die is a regular die. The top (technically a tractroid top) is awesome, well made nice weight and size. It can spin for 3-4 mins if you spin it right. Awesome to check if you are dreaming or awake. Must have.

Impression:better than expected;

0 0 1

• posted byCleon on 06/17/2016

Horribly balanced spinning top (that is, barely spins), a cheaply made (and very small) dice, dingy round case. Avoid.

0 1 0

• posted byxtense on 08/10/2015

the splinner is awesome!

Impression:cool,Awesome quality;

0 0 1

• posted bymoondark89 on 04/01/2015

Pros: The spinning top looks perfect and has a lovely weight to it Cons: The dice seems a little cheap, but doesnt really matter as this isnt what you buy the set for. Overall: Fantastic gift for fans of inception. The spinning top is perfect.

0 0 1

• posted by77sammy on 03/19/2015

Looks like the one in the movie. The Dice is a standard not loaded like the movie.

0 0 0

• posted byefecamci on 02/14/2015

PROS: High quality material. Successful surface finishing. Product in right size, right weight. It turns for a long time so that you cannot decide quickly whether you are in a dream or not=). CONS: The word 'INCEPTION' below the totem is really unnecessary. It gives an amateur appearance to a but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

The package comes with a top and a given, are of good quality both, ideal to give away to children. No cons I recommend.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere