DX » Community » Reviews » Inception Stainless Steel Spinning Top Totem with Plastic Dice
  • 5 star 23 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiegohp on 06/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is very easy to clean, to save and loks like the one that is in the movie, is very thin so you can cary to any pleace like comicon Cons:there is some people that don´t know about the movie, ther´s just no easy way that you can make a hole to put it o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadhatter90 on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good replica, both the spinning top and the die seem perfectly finished and very well manufactured . The spinning top spins properly too, just like in the movie. They come within a little bag made of some sort of velvet, which is also nice. Cons:Maybe a bit expensive... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygimsin on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:they come with a little black pouch. in the movie the top spins at most 45 seconds i think in one of the scenes this top i have has spin for near 2 minutes before! and almost every time over a minute! awesome :) Cons:the dice isn't rigged to land on one side! , cant fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtor92 on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great replica. Perfect, like the movie. The dice has no trick but it is cool Cons:Maybe a little bit tinny Me parece genial, la peonza esta genial, un poco pequeña, pero así es como es en la peli, es fantática. Y el dado, no está trucado, p... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysociaalgeval on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A nice replica of the totem and dice used in the movie 'Inception'. It is delivered in a nice luxury small bag. On the totem the movie name 'inception' has been engraved. On the bag the movie name is printed. Cons:One of the knot protectors of the small carrying bag was b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLuckyNeo on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ spinning totem + spins very good Cons:- according to the movie the dice should be gaffed but it is not - dice is too ordinary - I don't like the "Inception" writing on the bottom of the spinning totem OtherThoughts:I just thought it would be nice to have suc... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybiuka on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Greate! Simply a greate item for real Inception Movie fans! A very well quality and functionaless. I've bought this for my husband, he likes Inception movie a lot and watched over and over again. He was very happy to get such a small but super realistic present! Cons:None... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmazoni on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice package. You get one black plush bag with dice and spinning top. Dice is usable, not loaded. Quick shipping. Product description was accurate. Quality manufacturing. Cons:It's slightly smaller than I think it would be, but I should check dimensions - so,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjleonp on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:durable, good weight and shape, it still standing about 2 mins in the appropiate surface, the dice is actually an usable dice (because is not loaded), the dice looks exactly as look in the movie. Cons:The color of the top is not accurate, it looks darker in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychizhovalexey on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A quality souvenir from a good movie. The truth is the money is not worth it, somehow expensive. But the gift is good. Pleasant touching sensation. In a small velvet bag. Also work quite well as Volcheck and game cube! I am very pleased and happy buying expensiv... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections