Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/29/2013

Excellent price (Got it at a 50% discount here at DX), Very good gyro stabilization, good power, very crash resistant, spare blades are provided, can be charged from a free USB port as well a the remote, metal construction Battery soldered to the helicopter, tail motor broke after a really bad landing Excellent to at an excellent price, got this one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytroger19 on 09/18/2012

It really works. You can fly with it inside rooms, and if you use to it and train, you can have lots of fun. But be carefull not to harm anybody My broke after 3 weeks. It crach, as it crashed hundreds time earlier, but it land on its side and something fall off, some stitch or what, so I was unable to repair it. Quality is good, but durability is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycucu0706 on 04/14/2011

- Very good price - Is very easy to fly - Its indestructible... i crash it on every wall of my house. only the tail rotor was broken. - USB charging system its great. - 3 ch option is a good detail. - flyng time is short. - the free shiping takes 45 days of waiting, (shipped to Argentina), its like... to much. - the IR doesnt work in outdoors. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibiSlo on 03/18/2011

Price for this helicopter is fair. You get what you pay for. It flys very nice. Vers teady in the air. It's easy to fly it around. it looks cool. led lighs can be switched ON/OFF. I really like this. USB chargeing is a great thing. (I like the in cable light that is turned ON while helicoper is chargeing. i took one month and half to get it. And that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteamen on 02/23/2011

+ it is very beautiful toy + quality of manufacturing very good + the helicopter obediently and precisely copes! + spare screws are included in the complete set and it is good + light-emitting diodes (two white in the case are very beautifully and brightly shone and dark blue with red at the tail-end) they can be disconnected from the panel to prolong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzarquan on 01/08/2011

Nice helicopter, excellent fun to play with. Price is amazing, considering I've seen the same thing sold in malls for $100. Build quality looks ok. I've crashed it more times then I can count, but the only thing that broke is the tail rotor. Luckily it comes with a replacement. Takes a long time to charge, compared to how long it flies. After completely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzor123 on 12/11/2010

+This is a nice helicopter and it is fun to play with.It is controlled by an IR remote controller. +It is very light and small and functions very well. We bought this for my little brother but it seems that I'm playing with it more than he does. +The helicopter arrives with 2 replacement blades and a replacement back propeller. +Don't let the looks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections