Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdvvv on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to repair - relatively low price - easy to control Cons:No cons, just keep in mind, that this is indoor only heli for beginners. OtherThoughts:Good and very strong heli. My friends (really crazy guys) already broke two helicopters like this in this year... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTubbcz on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has gyro so it´s very stable. Metal frame looks solidly and nothing broken after many crashes. You even get some spare blades and back proppeler. Control is easy and you can switch flashlights (which are very bright) off, so you can spare some power for motor. You... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartyings on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really functional and fun Looks like a pro helicopter Allows indoor flight allows modifications very quick and manageable Long flight range Cons:controls are not very accurate, they should have more long sticks The rear propeller is very fragile and easily broken Diffic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymky300 on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just finished my first flight with this Heli - its rock solid, came perfectly balanced fore and aft, just had to turn the trim control all the way to the right to prevent any rotation. I've had another Heli also sold by DX (the 'Lie Bro' one) and I'm amazed at h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylalexnew on 07/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Helicopter looks very nice. Metal built. Seems very robust. Survived a few nasty crashes, undoubtedly due to its built and the fact that the main rotors fold when touched. Incidentally I think that this will also prevent some nasty bruises if you inadvertedly &q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadc0w on 05/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good helicopter, works well indoors. solid metal frame, seems like a quality product. three degrees of freedom (up/down, left/right, and forward/backward), and well as a bright white light in front and colored lights in back. Cons:the remote control seems a bit junky, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoapr on 04/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use. Control is very nice and the tilt control at the bottom center of the control unit is very usefull to prevent the helicopter to spin. Lights are very nice, specialy at night. It can fly for 10 minutes. I think it is because of the 200 mAh batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDCHammer on 12/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Charges from USB (I leave it plugged into my PS3 in the living room all the time.) Indication of when it is charging and when it's done. Very well built. Takes crashing relatively well. Nothing broken yet. Cons:The specific unit I got flies backwards. It seems a little... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections