DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Portable Speaker w/ TF Slot - Black (3.5mm/DC 5V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrhaos on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A small, pretty stylish, rechargeable speaker that had a stronger output than I was expecting. The 3.5mm connector is also nice instead of making it a specific apple connector or some other kind. Now you can use with almost any device that plays music. The dai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytehsikosong on 05/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is good. The speaker is coated with a rubbery coating that have an anti-slip effect when you are holding it. Volume is pretty loud for such a small-sized speaker. Battery life is good and can last for about 5 hours after a full charge. Cons:Audio quality s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyc999 on 08/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Wow it's small! Extremely portable! - Nice black matte finish. - Surprisingly clear sound for such a small speaker. Cons:- The built in audio jack too short (approx 3 inches). - The volume button feels cheap (it uses a toogle switch, which feels like it can break easily... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChris92 on 06/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brilliant for use when travelling with friends, can play music off my minisd card, can plug one into another ( i have three :D) which makes it like a larger speaker. easy to use, looks really good Cons:The material does feel sort of rubbis, wont last forever kind of tin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatureguy on 03/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, compact, sound is reasonable given the small size, can play from an internal MiniSD card. Build quality is very good. Don't expect it to be real loud, it is only 2 watts, but it is plenty for general use. Cons:The only complaint I have is that I can not g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicharddeGoede on 10/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:first off, i have a original X-mini2. this china-copy looks exactly like the real deal, but has a Micro-SD slot for MP3's Pros : - i was positively surprised with the sound quality, not as good as the real X-mini, but the bass is pretty good, mid and high tone... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections