DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Mini Portable Speaker w/ TF Slot - Black (3.5mm/DC 5V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrhaos on 09/26/2012

A small, pretty stylish, rechargeable speaker that had a stronger output than I was expecting. The 3.5mm connector is also nice instead of making it a specific apple connector or some other kind. Now you can use with almost any device that plays music. The daisy-chain function seems cool, I never got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytehsikosong on 05/26/2012

Build quality is good. The speaker is coated with a rubbery coating that have an anti-slip effect when you are holding it. Volume is pretty loud for such a small-sized speaker. Battery life is good and can last for about 5 hours after a full charge. Audio quality sounds flat with no bass. Built-in audio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydyc999 on 08/03/2011

- Wow it's small! Extremely portable! - Nice black matte finish. - Surprisingly clear sound for such a small speaker. - The built in audio jack too short (approx 3 inches). - The volume button feels cheap (it uses a toogle switch, which feels like it can break easily) - The words 'on/off' is molded into ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChris92 on 06/22/2011

Brilliant for use when travelling with friends, can play music off my minisd card, can plug one into another ( i have three :D) which makes it like a larger speaker. easy to use, looks really good The material does feel sort of rubbis, wont last forever kind of ting but for the price what do you expect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynatureguy on 03/24/2011

Small, compact, sound is reasonable given the small size, can play from an internal MiniSD card. Build quality is very good. Don't expect it to be real loud, it is only 2 watts, but it is plenty for general use. The only complaint I have is that I can not get it to play from the MiniSD card. I got it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicharddeGoede on 10/27/2010

first off, i have a original X-mini2. this china-copy looks exactly like the real deal, but has a Micro-SD slot for MP3's Pros : - i was positively surprised with the sound quality, not as good as the real X-mini, but the bass is pretty good, mid and high tones are also pretty good, but sound like treble ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections