Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice unit, but Mini SD card doesn't work for me.

posted by natureguy on 03/24/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Small, compact, sound is reasonable given the small size, can play from an internal MiniSD card. Build quality is very good. Don't expect it to be real loud, it is only 2 watts, but it is plenty for general use.

The only complaint I have is that I can not get it to play from the MiniSD card. I got it to work one or twice, but it appears to have an issue reading the card. I tried everything, even took it apart to check for bad connections, but I think it might have to do with the software or I have a bad 4GB card. I am using a new card and it works elsewhere. I really wanted to play from the MiniSD card, but now I will have to play using an MP3 player.

Anyone else have trouble with the MiniSD card, or do I just have a bad unit? The review previous sounds like the MiniSD card worked ok for them.

Just what I was looking for in a small portable speaker for calling in wildlife for filming. I just really wish the MiniSD part of the product worked for me.

Post comment

DX Everywhere