Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » USB 5V 3.0A Quick Charger + Dual Side Plug Micro USB Data Cable
Customer’s impression:
excellent Excelente Beautiful Great quality compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiguelsvieira on 05/29/2018

Impression:Beautiful,Practical;

Beautiful and compact design. Works as advertised. I was impressed with the double-sided mini-usb cable that comes with it: on a cell phone, you can put it either side up, and it works -- probably won't work with data transfers, but for a charger this is very useful.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandrejbagon on 12/01/2017

Impression:Charging,Great quality,compact;

Pros: the charger is standard shape, small and compact. Its weight is quite big comparing to some other chargers (so there must be something in it). Charging over 1/2/3A is ok on standard phones and no problems whatsoever. Does fast charging with samsung s8 (tested with original cable) Cons: this... Read more

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjohnrrsantos on 09/14/2017

Impression:excellent;

Warm a little, but normal. I find it more reliable than the others, it has brand and quality certificates. I think better charger for several outputs.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9676195 on 03/08/2017

Impression:excellent;

Pros: Quick charging on all three ports Cons: None The Power supply and attached cable works as adverticed, with high speed charging - on all three ports. Supplied with a pair of short cables (SKU: 416112), this is a great travel charger.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere