DX » Community » Reviews » 2000mW High Power 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Dongle with Dual Antenna
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfiury on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The receiver wifi works perfectly and is easy to install. It is a perfect tool for computers that do not have wifi and you need a good signal quality.Cons:antennas that I received are not the ones in the picture, so I can not confirm if it will be of the same q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiggen67 on 11/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I plugged it in my computer that runs Win7 and just waited as windows installed the drivers for this dongle, and after that it has been working with no problems fore several months now. Great price and good build quality.Cons:Absolutely no cons fore me what so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShadowCrew on 05/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-Increase the range dramatically -Easy to use (if you know what your doing) -Easy to set-up -Fast shipping. I lived in California, I order it on 5/17/2011, got it on 5/28/2011 Cons:Doesn't come with Installation disk, only the program BackTrack. If you want to install this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAbihail2 on 04/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Very Far range - Very Sensitive - Low Power - Portable/small - No need to find drivers - Strong antennas ______________ Cons:- Instructions are in Chinese. So is the BT CD. - The price is a bit high for what it's worth. - The CD has a trojan. - Not a real Wifi-sky ____... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoEspen on 01/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Workes perfect! Boost you signal massive! Don't need any drivers on W7.. I boosted my signal from 2 bars to 5... And still get to download with full speed (2mb/s).. Cons:Not really a con but you cant create hot spot on W7 with this one, the card doesn't support... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvetli on 11/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Case is good - CD comes with BT3 and BT4 and work fine - USB cable is good - RealTek chips is with assembled radiator for lower temperature i buy two sku.44929. first work good. connection is stable. antennas is good. but second not work fine ! read "Cons" Co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections