DX » Community » Reviews » Night Vision Reading 3-LED Book Light Panel (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprotomank on 06/17/2013

Good price. Do not light your face, but the book/paper you are reading. Fits well into a book or comicbook center, and is great for reading. Very light weight, can be moved on the page without a problem. Better to handle if the book is fixed, in case you are hyolding the book on your hand, in the bed, for example, can be a bit tiring to hold. The borders ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigers75 on 06/28/2011

- strong light; - there's a dimmer wheel so you can set up the amount of light you want; - the idea is good and well engineered, I opened it to see how it was done and the LEDs are inside the plexiglas and thus give good light; also the plexiglas is tapered so the light reflects towards the page rather than out of it. - the packaging can't protect it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclanky on 06/15/2011

I received this as a Christmas present because I read A LOT a needed a sturdier book light. It's now June, and it's still going strong. I love that this takes AAA batteries because I HATE replacing/buying those little watch batteries. I like that it has a dimmer and a very prominent "click" for the "on/off" positions. I know I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/31/2011

Thats a nice useful device. I use my ebook reader a lot and this thing helps me t oread in every situation. As it has a dimmer, you can adjust the Light of the device depending on the place or situation you are in every moment. The quality is not very good (at this price, you could guess that), but it does its job, so it’s ok. The packaging is bad, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjboto on 12/17/2010

Good price, dimmer instead of just on/off switch, allow use of nimh batteries (my last one didn't), can read very well in the dark, it's a good bookmark for a textbook size book. I bought one for my wife several years ago for three times the price. Seems to be not the best build quality, might not last (I have not used it much so it's hard to really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections