DX » Community » Reviews » Night Vision Reading 3-LED Book Light Panel (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by protomank on 06/17/2013

Pros: Good price. Do not light your face, but the book/paper you are reading. Fits well into a book or comicbook center, and is great for reading. Very light weight, can be moved on the page without a problem. Better to handle if the book is fixed, in case you are hyolding the book on your hand, in the bed, for example, can be a bit tiring to h... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Tigers75 on 06/28/2011

Pros: - strong light; - there's a dimmer wheel so you can set up the amount of light you want; - the idea is good and well engineered, I opened it to see how it was done and the LEDs are inside the plexiglas and thus give good light; also the plexiglas is tapered so the light reflects towards the page rather than out of it. Cons: - the packagin... Read more

1 0
  • posted by clanky on 06/15/2011

Pros: I received this as a Christmas present because I read A LOT a needed a sturdier book light. It's now June, and it's still going strong. I love that this takes AAA batteries because I HATE replacing/buying those little watch batteries. I like that it has a dimmer and a very prominent "click" for the "on/off" positions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by el_corb_negre on 01/31/2011

Pros: Thats a nice useful device. I use my ebook reader a lot and this thing helps me t oread in every situation. As it has a dimmer, you can adjust the Light of the device depending on the place or situation you are in every moment. Cons: The quality is not very good (at this price, you could guess that), but it does its job, so it’s ok. The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jboto on 12/17/2010

Pros: Good price, dimmer instead of just on/off switch, allow use of nimh batteries (my last one didn't), can read very well in the dark, it's a good bookmark for a textbook size book. I bought one for my wife several years ago for three times the price. Cons: Seems to be not the best build quality, might not last (I have not used it much so it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections