DX » Community » Reviews » Eastward YJ J08 Cree XP-G R5 3-Mode 260-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Clip (1*CR123A/1*16340)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteed33 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact, beautiful, with no protruding parts, a belt clip. Strong and wide beam of light, without the parasitic rings with smooth transition boundary from the central spot to the periphery. Not long range, I have enough to ten meters. I he took it as a pocket light, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobodanc on 12/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has an excellent flood type beam with a little hit spot. Excellent for general use around the house, garage, basement, etc. I am happy with the quality. It is easy to screw on and off to recharge cell. Has a nice appearance, sturdy clip, etc. Cons:The switch is bit t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorel83 on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works, but it's sensitive to batteries that's not fully charged. The lights is not constant with those kind of batts. Good size. Cons:NOT AS ADVERTISED! Not 260 lumens, a 160 lumes torch with bad batteries outperformes it by far! At the best its 50-90 lumens. The throw of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCherax on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright this little flashlight. Mine came with XP-G ! The beam is VERY useful, really a wide bright beam. (beam is like my Spiderfire P7: wide and smooth spot) Cons:The circuit at my flashlight had two problems: -The contact of the spring at the Tail-cap (I resolder... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycadguy on 11/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This light is super bright for an unbelievably small size. Very good clicky switch which has 100% on, flashing strobe, and dimmed on positions as you cycle through. Very well made case with a small flaw noted below. Cons:This light has one small (critical) flaw.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaemkei777 on 11/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love the looks and feels! Smaller than I expected.Its well designed and machined, the gray is also of a nice shade. I use it with sku.13927 and its really bright. Got one with a good white tint, no blueisch or greenish hue Has low, strobe and high, and mode me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshicks101 on 11/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good build quality, feels solid in the hand. the beam pattern is nice with a good spot with a nice even spill. looks like a cree XPG emitter Cons:not as bright as advertised, comparing it with other lights i have reckon it about 90lm no where near 260. checked t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdinger on 11/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is pretty dang impressive for a $18 light of this size, I'm thoroughly impressed with that part of it. Beam pattern is downright impressive. Nice spot with a great spill that's consistent and pretty impressive for the price/type of light. Throw see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayla8585 on 11/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice and sturdy build quality, tight clip that will hold on. Almost as bright as my Skyray SR-5, very bright! Thats is only when using RCR 3.7V, about half as bright on high with batterystations 3V primaries. Good heat transfer from body. Flashlight does no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytabetha on 11/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:tail standing, totally flat base, using a recessed steel button to switch on, totally rugged construction very strong clip to attach to pocket, belt etc, nice knurling, easy to grip even with wet hands, good run time, good functions, hi low and strobe, seems b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections