DX » Community » Reviews » 800DPI USB Optical Mouse - Black (120CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good product for reasonable price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroomik on 11/30/2014

Pros: price, not too big, not too small, just comfortable. Cons: plastick not good quality Bought for 10 years son -right size, thanks to blue backlight easy to find. And still works :) Read more

Impression:good product for reasonable price;

0 0 0

• posted byJoseSBarrientos on 05/20/2014

This mouse is really cheap and it works just fine, just like any other mouse, you plug it in and it starts working. Its cable has an acceptable size so it helps you out when your USB port is on the other side of your laptop. When it came, the box containing it was crushed and it had some marks on it ... Read more

How it looks like (real size)

0 0 0

• posted byhstehr on 12/24/2013

Works well with Windows, Linux or Mac. Small and lightweight, good travelling. Nice cable length. A bit plasticy but decent Quality. For a Little bit more you could already get a wireless mouse. I have been very happy with this mouse. It works well with Windows, Linux and Mac. Mouse control is smooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynikoji on 11/15/2013

gran precio de lo barato que es y la calidad que tiene,cuando se utiliza produce una luz roja que hace el raton mas bonito e interesante,el raton es pequeño pero que muy muy manejable,es con cable lo bastante grande con conexion usb bueno,en el tiempo que llevo utilizandolo aun no he encontrado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleorsl on 09/17/2013

For the price, it has a great quality. The 120cm cable is the ideal for home use. I use it in my notebook and I have no complains. The USB connector is perfect, and the material quality is very good. The buttons are soft and looks it will last for long time. I received it with a paper box and bubble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperlistas on 05/03/2013

This mouse is very good. Soft and stable. This serving me well. Ergonomic, great price and good product quality.It has a wire size suitable for any table and any product. Optimal resolution for jobs that require greater precision No cons..No cons...No cons..No cons...No cons..No cons No cons..No cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvyletnik on 04/18/2013

Good price, good quality, good usuability, good looks I'm using this mouse with normal PCs. I have experiences with many other mouses, but this one is good. I feel, it is better than Genius Navigator 500. This mouse works on standard table include a standard wood. This mouse has too short cable, it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMariusjunior on 02/08/2013

Cheapest USB mouse I could find. Works, it does what it's supposed to do. Feels very cheap. Bit small mouse. Because I am dutch, I was looking for the cheapest mouse I could find. Well, it was this one. It is working, does do it's job. But it feels very cheap, and of course, it is! But next time, I will ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byochico on 01/16/2013

It's a great deal! /Cheap / good / light / sturdy / suits my needs / it works as soon as it is connected / long cable You need to adapt to the small size .. He was made for female hands, but with time, you can fit your size / material of the Scroll could be of better quality If you need a mouse cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZippeDude on 01/07/2013

It's a great deal! Very cheap for a good and well working optical mouse! The mouse wheel has little bumps so it doesn't keep scrolling. It's small, but not to small and the cable is long enough to use on a laptop. No cons: it's great for a low cost optical mouse. Nice deal and looks great (red glow from ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections