DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Digital Body Fat Analyser (1xCR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspiralciric on 12/16/2013

It is very easy to use, no manual is needed and the interface is pretty intuitive. It is small so it does not take too much space. It has memory, so you can set it up for the whole family. It does not work for overweight people. When my mother in law uses it, it reports error, and she is 90kg, not 20... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadEyeBall on 02/27/2013

- looks like it works! - Very ease to use! - Not 100% confident on the accuracy I bought it because it was cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap!!!! and I'd like something to help me rack my progress on my diet. this, plus a bathroom scale was cheaper than a scale with a integrated fat analyzer good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurubatan on 12/23/2012

Very easy to use, and very precise, the difference between this measure and a 7 point measure with a personal trainer I did two weeks before was less than 2% And it is very easy to use, today I and my girlfriend are using it, since it can store configs for 10 persons simultaneously You have to keep your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyaad1 on 08/22/2012

English manual (if you can call this English...), but really easy to use even without the manual. Very compact and portable. It gave me readings ~50% higher than the Tanita scale at my Gym, so I doubt it's very accurate... Seems to produce the same result (more or less) every time, so at least it's consistent.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byarnaldodg on 07/08/2012

Works as described. Manual in english, easy to understand and operate. It has 10 setup slots for individuals so you can store many profiles and get measurements fast for each. It gives a aproximate idea of body fat. Did not compare to professional devices but seems quite accurate. No cons. Works as desired.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections