DX » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Portable Digital Electronic Weighting Hook Scale - White (1*CR2032/25kg Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpvalentin on 03/09/2014

One of the cheapest that I found in the market. It is very easy to use, and have the most common measurements units that people can need. Very small, specially useful when you are traveling. The carabiners are also very useful. It has that cheap plastic feeling. In order to switch on the instrument, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroberto02 on 10/28/2012

Compact, inexpensive and it works! It seems to be quite accurate as well as it never differs much with the airlines' weighing of my bags. It has that cheap plasticky feeling and doesn't look so sturdy, but mine is still holding up pretty well. (I've used it for almost two years of occasional no-more-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynataxa on 01/09/2011

Clearly visible display Convenient operation buttons Excellent measurement accuracy and speed Nice design, and of cource, two carabiners as a bonus! We need not any lbs/oz and other strange units, just plain grams and kilograms. Fantastic thing! It works flawlessly, as expected, easy to carry with, it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections