Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMidjo on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: It magnifies very well, the small parts of photos and details are very visible. It is solid and looks quality. It can be used for various purposes, but because of flat surface, it is best for photos, text, pictures,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypierre7777 on 01/07/2014

I can't tell if it really is 15x, but it sure magnifies a lot!! Perfect for reading small characters... All made of plastic, but ... it's solid enough. Not really a con. By relying on the picture, I thought there was some kind of adjusment ring, or something. But it's not the case. That would not be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheilong on 08/01/2013

- Big magnification - Decent optical quality (good picture) - Compact - Very short focusing distance, have to literally hold it in front of the object being viewed - Due to con #1, quite often there is not enough light falling on the object, since you have to hold it so close to the object, your head ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 12/19/2012

It´s a magnifier perfectly used for watching maps (often I can´t see street names on them) while you travel, so you can´t get lost. Also it´s helpful to watch money so you don´t get any false ticket. It´s very small, so you can take it even in a trouser pocket without gettin ... Read more

Map magnifier1 Map magnifier2 Map magnifier3 Map magnifier

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections