Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypierre7777 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I can't tell if it really is 15x, but it sure magnifies a lot!! Perfect for reading small characters... Cons:All made of plastic, but ... it's solid enough. Not really a con. OtherThoughts:By relying on the picture, I thought there was some kind of adjusment r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheilong on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Big magnification - Decent optical quality (good picture) - Compact Cons:- Very short focusing distance, have to literally hold it in front of the object being viewed - Due to con #1, quite often there is not enough light falling on the object, since you have to hold... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s a magnifier perfectly used for watching maps (often I can´t see street names on them) while you travel, so you can´t get lost. Also it´s helpful to watch money so you don´t get any false ticket. It´s very small, so you can ta... Read more

Map magnifier1 Map magnifier2 Map magnifier3 Map magnifier
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections