DX » Community » Reviews » LED White Light Eyebrow Tweezers (3*LR41)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoyfik on 11/22/2014

Pros: The light, the quality and the price. No shop in my country could compete against such high discount and quality. I bought in summer 2013 and I still have it, I didn't change the batteries yet. Cons: Seriously, I didn't find any yet. I really recommend this. I just like it. Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 05/03/2014

Excellent tool to remove the hair in the eyebrow, it's not hard to press, the light is not too bright and easy to keep in the hands. Due to the form, it won't get rusty like the other one I have that its form it is like scissors. I haven't find any. May be, the ends are a bit sharp, so if you press to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygillor on 12/02/2012

Build quality is very good Stainless steel tweezers are precise and grab hair very good. It also has rubber grip surface that makes it easier to use and add some color to the item Led light is strong and clear. On / off button feels solid Price is very good for what you get Not only for beauty purpose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVipeg on 12/14/2011

This item is lightweight, has anti-slip design. Bright LED light is very convenient, it is no need to use additional external lights like flashlights or something else. Still could not find any cons. I do not sure that there are batteries for this item in my country (Belarus). Hope, dealextreme will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVipeg on 12/09/2011

This item is lightweight, has anti-slip design. Bright LED light is very convenient, it is no need to use additional external lights like flashlights or something else. Still could not find any cons. I do not sure that there are batteries for this item in my country (Belarus). Hope, dealextreme will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanyonet on 08/15/2011

A nifty gadget that simplifies the task of every woman who tries to look more attractive. The light provided to visualize the areas to be waxed, making it easier. The size is right (what is expected of an Eyebrow Tweezers). Usage is very simple and requires no explanation. For reasons unknown, the 3 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvdwalker on 08/04/2011

- Made of good material - Button is actually an On/Off button (no need to keep it pressed). - Build quality is excelent. - Nice anti-grips - Batteries included :) - Comes in a blister for resellers. - Really usefull. - Maybe the tips are to sharp. - None other I can think of. Excellent tweezers for in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections