DX » Community » Reviews » LED White Light Eyebrow Tweezers (3*AG3)
  • 5 star 18 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex12011 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Write a review on behalf of the sisters as she uses it with tweezers and knows better as you need it. Sister bought it because it s one of many women who pulls brovi.A problem is that sometimes it is difficult to see, and this work is very fine :) After I orde... Read more

LED White Light Eyebrow Tweezers
    0 0
  • posted bybilal85 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is very cheap! the led light is a very good and strong light! comes with batteries inside and spare batteries included! tho led light lasts a very long time, it will be at least a year when you'll need the spare batteries! Cons:i didn't like the tweezers so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneoswf on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent build quality level. Excellent firm feeling in the hands. Excellent and strong light volume. A product that just doing what it promises and delivers it well. Cons:None. Only issue can be with the fact that the product is little wide, thick, so it might affect pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianogimenez on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This eyebrow tweezers are built from qood quality materials. Its packaging is ok, and it came with adittional batteries (3) Cons:I have no found cons on this very useful product. Price its OK and very convenient. Includes free shipping! OtherThoughts:It is buit on high... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamarandos on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The LED light is superbright allowing for easy location of hair follicles. The head is sharp allowing for a good grip. The fact that the item is supplied with batteries makes it worth the money spent. Cons:Upon arrival the Tweezer head was not aligned and I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregissandra on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it for my wife thought it was great and super convenient with this clamp LED, it says that greatly facilitated the work that draw unwanted hair and the LED it can be done even in the dark. Really practical and very creative, had not heard that this pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianigc on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Muy agradable, - muy alta calidad; - Se sienten bien; - Se muelen bien, - este producto es un gran regalo, - muy barato; - Pilas de repuesto, - así arranca; Cons:No es para quejarse de este producto. El final me sorprendió. OtherThoughts:A veces es... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylRafaelLopesl on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very pleasantly; - Very high quality; - They feel good; - They are ground well; - this product is a great gift; - Very cheap; - Extra batteries; - well plucks; Cons:- Not to complain about this product. The finish surprised me. OtherThoughts:- Sometimes it i... Read more

LED White Light Eyebrow Tweezers LED White Light Eyebrow Tweezers LED White Light Eyebrow Tweezers
    0 0
  • posted bylubimyi on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it is very handy as it lights up perfectly the area you want to pluck and allows you to do the job with great accuracy - the light is powerful enough - it comes with batteries + a second set of batteries - price is very cheap - built-in quality is good - you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuovahulluus on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The led is quite bright. - The casing for the led and battery seem solid. - The button for the light is sturdy and easy to use. - Comes with spare batteries. Cons:- The tips of the tweesers were not "perfectly aligned". - The tips were so sharp, every hair I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections