DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Tripod White Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3*L736)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNikoAraya on 03/01/2014

Great and very useful tripod key white LED flashlight keychain. You can move head of flashlight so that you can send light to one specific direction. The tripod function still the light all time and you dont need another person to repair something, ie change a bulb or made repairs in home. Just one thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCazDx on 02/12/2014

very cute and appealing little gadget, does it's job being cute and providing light when needed. Switch-lock position prevents unwanted battery consumption when stored amongst other objects. The button feels very fragile. I don't know if it's broken or not, but on my device, there's no way to keep the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmauch on 01/14/2014

It looks nice, seems to be weel built.The light is fairly strong for such a small flashlight. It is stable enough to be standing on a table by its own. If the light is on I cannot change the head lamp direction because the light will turn off. It is also a little big for a keyring to be carried away,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernandaAline on 08/11/2013

very useful, because you don't need to use your hands. the light really works, it's very bright, even being small. a little bit hard to press the button till the end, till the leds gets alight without someone pressing, but its ok, only a detail. it's seems to be a little fragil, also. not only the button,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhpinholato on 05/16/2013

Durable material, apparently quality. The color does not scratch or damage easily. I'm using almost a month ago along with my keys and so far not traced. The tripod used in the product is firm and works well, impresses all who know the keychain. The LED used is quite powerful and can be used as a flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrtusset on 02/15/2013

- great product - works well - nice - cute - easy to use - lightweight the light is not very strong, does not illuminate much but the amount paid is of great size. ideal for gifts and to put in backpacks camp. The part that spins is optimal to support the floor and illuminate. I found this really cool ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywamzn on 04/17/2012

Cool LED light. easy to use and lightweight, -Bright enough to see you way through the night in the house -Tripod legs are stable when placed on a surface. -Three L736 batteries, worked on arrival Its rather big for a keyring, best for those who misplace keys a lot. Easily breaks Batteries don't last.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylillabibba on 11/22/2011

Very small. Flash light head has three positions. Tripod legs are stable. I use it when I have to look inside the computer casing- it is small enough to put inside and it can stand on its own- so it's perfect for the job. It is really fragile- I am not going to use it as a key chain, it could break easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycramlox on 11/07/2011

- The product itself is very good and the light is very bright and works good. - It is handy if you need a light source pointed in one spot but nobody to hold it. - Articulating head focuses light precisely where it`s needed. -Uses LED's. -Works as advertised, but pretty big for a key chain in my mind.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynamstorm on 01/21/2011

It is a really cute keyring, Can be used as normal torch or open up to a tri-pod. Head can be adjusted (3 settings). it is perfect if your doing something with both hands but also need light in a certain place, rather than having someone holding the torch for you, just use this. Nice bright light, good ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections