DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Tripod White Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3*L736)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhpinholato on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Durable material, apparently quality. The color does not scratch or damage easily. I'm using almost a month ago along with my keys and so far not traced. The tripod used in the product is firm and works well, impresses all who know the keychain. The LED used i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtusset on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great product - works well - nice - cute - easy to use - lightweight Cons:the light is not very strong, does not illuminate much but the amount paid is of great size. OtherThoughts:ideal for gifts and to put in backpacks camp. The part that spins is optimal to support... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywamzn on 04/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cool LED light. easy to use and lightweight, -Bright enough to see you way through the night in the house -Tripod legs are stable when placed on a surface. -Three L736 batteries, worked on arrival Cons:Its rather big for a keyring, best for those who misplace ke... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylillabibba on 11/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small. Flash light head has three positions. Tripod legs are stable. I use it when I have to look inside the computer casing- it is small enough to put inside and it can stand on its own- so it's perfect for the job. Cons:It is really fragile- I am not going to use i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycramlox on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The product itself is very good and the light is very bright and works good. - It is handy if you need a light source pointed in one spot but nobody to hold it. - Articulating head focuses light precisely where it`s needed. -Uses LED's. Cons:-Works as advertised, but... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynamstorm on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a really cute keyring, Can be used as normal torch or open up to a tri-pod. Head can be adjusted (3 settings). it is perfect if your doing something with both hands but also need light in a certain place, rather than having someone holding the torch for you, just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr3in89 on 12/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a nice build, the light is decently strong and as described it can stand and light the small area you want to. Also can be used as a keyring, although it can be a bit big for it. You can adjust the 'head' direction in a 90 degrees angle. Cons:I bought 3 of these... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStupebrett on 11/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quiality Usefull for when you need a light source It stands itself, so you dont need to hold it. A keyring, though it may be a little too big to fit in your pocket. I like the design, and the yellow ring makes it look a bit cooler. It has 3 positions that you c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections