DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Micro-Computer Electric Power Timer Switch Time Controller with Clock (220V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharry2harry on 04/08/2014

Can be programmed for week days sunday-- saturday, each day of the week, odd days of week, even days of week etc. The device is having 10 programs so that we can use different timings. over all its a good product at this price. It uses a dry cell for storing the time when power is not there. In my device i observed that if we disconnect the power and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrajeshvs on 10/05/2013

* Simple to setup and use * Cheap * Simple design * You could replace the Relay to get higher rating (without loading the driver ckt) or drive a high current contactor(relay) using this switch, enabling the control of higher loads * Battery is * Front Panel label is coming off, had to re-attach * Very poor english in the manual, difficult to understand.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMegaavr on 05/03/2013

Low cost less than plug in power point timers but has exactly the same functions with a replaceable battery. It mounts via screws or using a standard DIN rail, internal construction as good as any other timer that I have that costs twice as much. The case is large enough to hold more circuitry maybe your own additional micro-controller or even using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeonidas4444 on 03/19/2013

I have 2 of them. One for about a year and the second about two months. The first to operate lights in the yard of my cottage and the second for the central heating of the building I live in. They are working fine without problems. I'm a little conserned about the quality of the keys but I hope they will last long. A display backlight would be usefull.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byingvargoncharov on 02/15/2011

It is easy to set up a timer easy to change battery easy to open and see what's inside bad translation of the description no marking input / output contacts in English false drawings, it is not electric scheme of device I understood the meaning of this word (?) - output. ? - 2 right contacts Two left contacts - input I think this is a good device, but ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections