DX » Community » Reviews » Multi Purpose Cuplens Cup/Ashtray/Money Box/Pen Holder (300ml)
  • 5 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byweissfhuderr on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really look like a real lens, well build and painted. Nice capacity Made of steel, durable and easy to clean. Cons:It's a bit pricey, and the cap doesn't stay in place. Can' t put it on microwave, since it's made of metal. Can' t think of anything else. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It exactly looks like a real lens. It has perfect details, not like the cheap ones. And it is good that the interior is metal, not plastic. Cons:The cap is kinda useless. I'm not sure if it fits or closes properly. It looks like it would easily fall off. I was planning... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStevelim on 04/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is one of the better quality mug I can find else where. if you put a real lens and this mug, you will be impress by it. The hood looks cool too but serve little purpose to the mug. Cons:The mug hood look like a real thing but I find difficult to place it in correct pos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandbad on 02/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The appearance is very similar to the original, it can deceive even the most experienced from a distance. The metal interior is very good, certainly for more guarantees of cleaning. Cons:The cap has a resilient, secure and does not hook can swing too easily. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNjoyStick on 01/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It looks like the real lens - Good cup for all kinds of things - Great to fool people - Handy as a nice ashtray - Pretty strong build Cons:The lid was kinda hard to put on and to keep on. If you drop it with the lid on it will fall off but not break or anything so you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobberdeeg on 01/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-I own the real 24-105mm lens myself, so I can compair the two of them. It's an awesome replica, except for one thing; the signature red line on the lens didn't have the same color as the real one. The one of the replica is more orange instead of red. But that's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandbad on 12/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Famous cup-shaped lens, namely the 24-105 f / 4 L IS well-known brand in Japan. The quality is good but not excellent, also varies from sample to sample. The lens hood and cap are integrated. The interior is made of metal also of sufficient quality. The written... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabvon on 10/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very awesome item! Size is almost the same as original lens. It's made of plastic but it's not that fragile, actually it's sits very well over the table even with many pens and other itens inside of this. Cons:I don't think this would be suitable as a mug, since after was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolycarb1 on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This looks just like the real Canon lenses, complete with a carry bag identical to the ones supplied with the real ones. I got one for Fathers' Day, Dad hadn't seen a lens like that in years and thought it was great. Cons:Mine came without a lens hood / lid, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfellipec on 09/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really looks like the original EF 28-105 lens Is heavy, not sure if same as original lens, but heavier than my real EF 28-80mm F/4-5.6. The metal interior is very good quality The lid can keep liquids inside with a nice seal, not perfect, but will not spill more... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections