DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Home/Office Mini USB 2.0 LCoS Projector (16:9)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• fits the price

posted by cosai on 01/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Excellent price
    80 inch maximum screen length in projection
    windows xp,7,vista support
    The price in on the package was far more less than that. That is somehow a good issue as you will not face any problem in customs.
    ALSO you can project your video game as long as the games doesn't require heavy graphics (POSTAL 2 :) )

Cons:

Mine has came 2 months later as there was a product change.
    Also items over $100 is taking some more time to receive as "waiting for supplier" state takes much time. Be careful about that.
    The brightness is 10 LM:( not 15.
    There is only USB connection so you will need to use the internal software for projection.
    If you want to use it except video projection (projecting ppt, pdf etc..) that is the BEST but...
    If you want to watch also video with that you will need to
    1 ) Turn the graphic accelerator off in your computer (Otherwise you will not see any video. USB standart is not fitting completely with your graphic cards process speed) Right click on your desktop > Properties> Options> Trouble shooting > set the video accelerator to "none"
    2 ) You will need to watch bright :) videos. I have tested the device in a pretty dark room (in th evening white curtains closed so there is small light coming from outside to curtain:)) and dark scenes in videos is not seen. Maybe you will need a complete darkness of I need some black curtains:)))

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Guarantee wasn't signed which means it is not under guarantee.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections