DX » Community » Reviews » E27 25W 575-LED 4032-Lumen White Light Lamp Bulb (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoverhees on 01/16/2014

very bright low power consumption works in regular light bulb sockets came packaged in styrofoam none, works perfectly so far im doing home reno's and i use this light in the room that i am working in, proper lighting really helps me with my work you will not find an LED light with this at any if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoeyWyss on 01/16/2013

Excellent bright cool light, would be great under a non-dimming lamp with shade. 25 watts provides great light. Great as an incidental light in my kitchen after hours where it filled up 4 rooms with plenty of light for late night snacking and security Too pricey, but sure these will come down. It... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byodix99 on 12/07/2012

Bright, light spectrum is as advertised, high quality, runs cool, even after being on for hours, overall excellent. I sue them on my outer gate columns -- outside. They are amazing -- and only consume 25w. My entire road is bright. It's a significant security enhancement. None. It's a heavy and I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bythommythommy on 02/21/2012

Very bright light that fits into the buildings where you need lots of light. With its 25w consumption may be aching to be highly and very clear / white light. Those, however, does not appear in the info is that you can not put it horizontally, (ie the need to hang or stand straight up) The of and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkEnergy on 09/09/2010

I used to light two SKU27585 with 224 Leds 900 lumen claimed. Now I use just one of this, and still have more light than with the two older bulbs. So I think it is 575Leds/224Leds=2.56Ratio. This is somewhat I see visually in comparison with the older SKU mentioned. This beast simply makes every... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere