DX » Community » Reviews » Precision 20g Jewelry Digital Scale (0.001g step)
Customer’s impression:
I would recommend.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLightest on 09/25/2014

Nice box for keeping device. Simple to use. Brightness backlight with auto standby mode. Accuracy and quality more than enough for this price. Stainless steel ware. Do not forget make calibration procedure! Accordance with other reviews, looks like people thinking, that this scale is ready for use.. ... Read more

Impression:I would recommend.;

0 0 0

• posted byan0nx on 01/10/2014

Easy to use, back light on display. Nice pouch to transport it in, and a picker is included (not that i have any use for it) A little bit plastic, and either the scale, or the calibration weight is off by 15mg. When I use the calibration weight, it doesn't weigh 10.000 grams, it weighs 10.017 grams. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDVSIRON on 05/21/2013

Very stable Does not use long time to decide what weight is on the plate Easy to use Bright display Very practical weighing bowl Accurate every single time. Has a plastic cover for protecting the weighing surface, and comes with a small bag for easy transportation. The weighing bowl is made of aluminium,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykrazy_thug_7 on 05/27/2008

This is a really nice looking scale, with a bright blue background. It also has a plastic cover ontop so that air or wind do not interfere with the reading..... although this is not a big con, the box came open and its contents were not in their place, they were all over, but everything works fine...... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAmyGamer42 on 12/22/2007

It is very small and the backlight is bright. The unit sometimes takes a minute to show the true weight of an object, but the weight will be only about 1% off until then. The instructions for calibrating it are a little confusing. Here is what to actually do. Power the unit on as normal. Select grams.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrhealea on 11/23/2007

Very accurate and sensitive, easy to use, bright LCD, useful instructions, batteries included. Build quality not quite 100%, but doesn't affect operation. While made for jewelry, I am using it for reloading rifle rounds. It does measure in Grains. The closest comparable scale I've found locally is $1... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections