DX » Community » Reviews » Precision 20g Jewelry Digital Scale (0.001g step)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byan0nx on 01/10/2014

Easy to use, back light on display. Nice pouch to transport it in, and a picker is included (not that i have any use for it) A little bit plastic, and either the scale, or the calibration weight is off by 15mg. When I use the calibration weight, it doesn't weigh 10.000 grams, it weighs 10.017 grams. So something is wrong, and that's really dangerous.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDVSIRON on 05/21/2013

Very stable Does not use long time to decide what weight is on the plate Easy to use Bright display Very practical weighing bowl Accurate every single time. Has a plastic cover for protecting the weighing surface, and comes with a small bag for easy transportation. The weighing bowl is made of aluminium, so it gets scratched kinda easily, and bends ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykrazy_thug_7 on 05/27/2008

This is a really nice looking scale, with a bright blue background. It also has a plastic cover ontop so that air or wind do not interfere with the reading..... although this is not a big con, the box came open and its contents were not in their place, they were all over, but everything works fine..... This is a pretty good scale since it can produce ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAmyGamer42 on 12/22/2007

It is very small and the backlight is bright. The unit sometimes takes a minute to show the true weight of an object, but the weight will be only about 1% off until then. The instructions for calibrating it are a little confusing. Here is what to actually do. Power the unit on as normal. Select grams. Put the tray on the scale. Tare. Hold "on"... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrhealea on 11/23/2007

Very accurate and sensitive, easy to use, bright LCD, useful instructions, batteries included. Build quality not quite 100%, but doesn't affect operation. While made for jewelry, I am using it for reloading rifle rounds. It does measure in Grains. The closest comparable scale I've found locally is $150. This scale is an excellent bargain. Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections