Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKolianika on 03/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cool design - Qualitative enough display - Possibility of additional charge from USB - Small nice present for you girfriend Cons:- It is a little expensive - To me has come with defective USB a cable. One contact was not contact it was necessary contact:)l!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKusir on 08/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to use; Store more than 100+ pics (different from what it says in the description.. i was surprised also); The included software is great! its a little engrish but thats fine, it allows you to choose where you want to "cut" in the pic and such; Cons:well no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySitanel on 07/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It's very cute, a gift for you to give to your beloved girlfriend or the friend of your ex-girlfriend if you intend to go out on a date with her. The girls love it! + It's easy to use the program, you need no CD, no mini-cd, no DVD, no Download: just plug it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorsilic on 06/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Easy to use and understand. - Rechargable battery - Ok quality on the images - Handy that the transfer application i built in the player so you don't have to install it on each computer and keep track of a CD. Cons:Even though the transfer is easy, I would've preferred b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuage1320 on 01/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Interesting way to display your favorite pictures and carry it everywhere. Pictures can be set to rotate automatically from 1sec to 180sec. Nice finishing of the plastic thing and smooth to touch. Cons:Pictures need to be convert and download via the supplied so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoad004 on 01/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and funny gadget. You install two mini apps using the supplied mini-cd. Connect using USB cable. To transfer pictures you actually use two apps. One app to resize photos and one to transfer it. LCD size is a bit small but I think that the overall size is more impo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrooby on 09/24/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works as expected. Photos are easy to load using supplied software. Cons:Needs regular recharging OtherThoughts:Wife has on handbag and now everyone wants one. Bottomline:Will be buying more for gifts. Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimaX181 on 08/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cute little thing! great gift! the price is just about right! the pink\red material is not plastic-like in the feeling and is fun to touch... Cons:the screen is so small that it's better to get the 1.5-inch version instead of tihs one eventhough it's not heart-shaped...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnny13oi on 07/31/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great cheap little heart keychain photo viewer. Cons:Screen is pretty small, but its a keychain and build quality is not the best but fine. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Cheap and works, would be great for any girl who loves pictures. The screen is a little small bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypistolpete on 07/14/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great, small little gift for a girl/friend... Cons:not the most durable keychain i have ever used. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good product and price. Great little keychain gadget for the money. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections