DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic D style Guitar Capo (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytehverdikt on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheaper than the amount of money required to sustain yourself for a day. - Does its job...well sort of. - Amazing if you're like me and lost your 20$ capo. Cons:- Hard to put it around guitar and use; might need some time to get familiar with it as it is quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertomei on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm a guitarist and this kind of products use them much. It's the first time I've seen a capo like this. It is for other than reculable to sizes and is very accurate. It has the consistency and quality of metal but nevertheless serves to test and do not have a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byUngio999 on 12/07/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have not tested others capo, but this is probably some of the best and cheapest things here on Dealextreme i have been chopping. The Capo sit gust fine on my classical original guitarist, i can fit the capo almost at the highest neck point, but goes gust fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeiligeKaas on 12/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly Fits my electric guitar good All the strings are held in place tight. there is no ringing. Size is adjustable. Cheap!!! Cons:It's a little hard to open the capo. So it might break if you use it alot. For me it's perfect because I don't take it off alot. Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections