DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Toys Educational DIY Kit Set (6-Model)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkepler on 01/12/2013

It works! Instructions are simple. Very cool. My kids (5 & 8) loved it! Comes with battery module (batteries not included) if you want to switch to 'non-clean' energy ;) - Not sure how long the parts will fit after a lot of use. - Cell is small and needs direct sunlight (you can still use batteries if you want something else) A very cheap kit to ... Read more

Solar AirBoat Solar Car Solar Plane Solar Puppy Solar Windmill Solar Revolving Plane
    0 0
  • posted byjuarezljr on 11/17/2012

Good price, very cool product for children, encourages education, organization and interest in science! The box came slightly dented due to shipping, yet the price was excellent, I will buy more! I'm still testing the product in order to know details of operation and certify the quality of the parts. Looks pretty good, worth buying! I want to build ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoosterman on 06/20/2012

A marvel of engineering...perhaps that's overdoing it a bit, but really, you get all these solar power toys I ahev assembled several of them and they work great. Needs direct sunlight, but ten it really has a lot of activity, for such a small cell, the windmill is not that small but it starts rotating very quick The plain that flies circles need to ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrrumawas on 03/21/2011

- it is really great gift for boys that like to do something cool and show off their things :) - it is really works - the box are ruined (broken here and there) when i get this item from DX - the plastic of the model kits are somewhat to thin and you have to be careful when cut it out from the frame and when assembling it. - the solar cell is too small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopt25 on 01/03/2011

It's really working. The build quality is reasonable for that price. The parts fit together very good but who knows how will they fit together after more usings. The manual is in Chineese and English and with pictures so it isn't so hard to use it. It needs direct sunlight or it must be placed really close under the light bulb or it doesn't work. But ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections