Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byernieman on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice little practical compass. It's real small, but that makes it usefull for implementing it in other things. For example, make your own keychains or earrings, or using it for decoration in toys or clothes. Cons:There are no real cons on this gadget. Some are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaloo on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small dirt cheap for art, and decoration quite solid even if I didn't try to destroy one Cons:not very reliable, you have to be on a very plane surface far away from metallic objects hard to stock if you break the very fragile plastic packaging OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykraft on 03/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Price -usefullness -great gadget - usefull for geocaching Cons:-Build quality -nothing else OtherThoughts:Cool gadget, I will Take them for geocaching! I would buy them once again, for this Price! Bottomline:For this price you should buy them if you Need some o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrazz on 10/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:low cost, good as geocache items, nice looking.easy to build into some things.They came 20 pieces as it is written. Cons:not all of them work correctly, one of them was broken, but good for that price.Can be swalowed by chidren. OtherThoughts:I think it is good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamewinter on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I always give praise where its due but sometimes a product review needs to be told bluntly. I cannot find any PRO's to these super mini magnets, maybe if I have to say 1 it would be you get 20 of them to annoy you. Cons:super mini is an understatement. build quality is... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymicro727 on 07/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Their cool a small and really cheap Cons:Not all of them work properly and and 1 dosent work at all but i got 21 instead of 20 anyway. Some have a bad suspension disk and barley turn well dont turn fast OtherThoughts:Their small you could always carry all of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROOKiEcb on 06/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small and easy to use. You need a while to find the North. Build quality is real average. Ideal for your pocket, wallet, or survival boxes. I put them in all of my backpacks. It should help in some troubles. Cons:Only 15 pieces I have received works. Rrest of them ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytetalida on 01/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small size, low price. Very good for mini-caches :-) Cons:Small size - not listed by mistake both as pro and con. Neither of my parents could see the positioning without a magnifier. I expected it would have a sticker at the bottom, but it does not. It can still be stic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMizcak on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really small -Cheap as few Cons:-Not all compasses work properly. -Some compasses had bad suspension of the disc, not allowing them to move freely. OtherThoughts:I couldn't really imagine how small these really is, before I got them.. Tiny things! As the func... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEcoLDK on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, tiny. Good design. Can't think of more. Cons:More than half of them does not worked as they should - showed wrong directions or didn't did anything. Poor build quality. Very poor. OtherThoughts:Bought 100 of these [five packs] to give away for a kids in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections