DX » Community » Reviews » GSM Signal Booster Antenna + Holder for 3G Mobile Phones (1970~2170MHz)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigdug18 on 08/27/2013

when phone doesn't have signal, this seems to extend the antenna, outside the car in this case. Kindly cheaply made, all plastic. Seems you can only use it placed directly in the cradle, not a problem if your using a bluetooth headset or something. I tried blocking the iphone's signal with a piece of aluminum foil, getting me 0 bars, then I put it in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 08/11/2013

Very good price, simple design and good holder for mobile devices. No actual benefit to the antenna/cradle combo. Using this device by itself won't really help anything unless you were in a shielded room and stretched the antenna outside of the room linked to the cradle inside, in which you would have to leave your phone to get calls. It does work with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKIKOLINO on 11/05/2012

It really improve cell phone signal. I have a 3G Iphone. I had problems with signal inside my office. Before, the signal was 1 to 2 bars, and very often signal was lost. Now, the signal is 3 to 4 bars and never lose signal. The cable is too short - 2,4 meters, only. Should be 6 meters, at least. There is no instruction's manual to inform how to fix ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections